IM SO FLY...

MEROJUANA

PART 1.

BUTTERHEADS.

72413465_l.jpg

YOU EVER FUCK A BUTTERHEAD? YOU KNOW...EVERYTHING LOOK GOOD, BUT'ER HEAD...I WAS ABOUT TO DO THAT THE OTHER DAY AND DECIDED NOT TO CUZ MAN I'VE DONE IT BEFORE AND I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT AFTER IM DONE WITH WITH A BUTTERFACE I START THINKIN TO MYSELF "WHY DID I FUCK THIS BROAD?" THEN I START FEELIN ALL GUILTY AND SHIT, ESPECIALLY IF SHE WANTS TO CUDDLE...NO!...FUCK OUTTA HERE...CUDDLE WITH THE PILLOW WHILE I LOCK MYSELF IN THE OTHER ROOM AND FALL ASLEEP. AND BITCH WHEN I WAKE UP YOU BETTER BE GHOST....PLEASE HUMOR ME WITH MORE BUTTERHEAD FLICKS AND STORIES. 100.

PART 2.

IM SO FLY!...NIGGAS START THREADS ABOUT ME!

TO PVT. LEE GAY

YEAH I AINT GOT A JOB, AT LEAST I AINT GET SO DESPERATE I JOINED THE MARINES. DICKHEAD...JUST CUZ YOU SAY "CHICAGO" IM SUPPOSED TO THINK YOU'RE A HARDROCK? NIGGA PLEASE. YOU'RE ON THE OUTSKIRTS....AND YOU LEARNED TO USE GUNS AT 12? SHOOTING DEER IN THE FOREST WHILE ASKING YOUR INBRED UNCLE "UNCLE CLETUS...WHYS I GOTTA ONLY WURR THESE HURR PINK PANNIES?" DOESN'T COUNT YOU HERB ASS. SO START 20 MORE THREADS ABOUT ME AND TRY TO "DEBUNK" ME...IM NO GENIUS BUT , AT LEAST IM SMART ENOUGH TO STAY OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST YOU HOMO...IM ABOUT TO GET ON SOME PRO-WAR SHIT JUST SO THEY'LL SEND YOUR FAGGOT ASS BACK TO THE DESERT TO GET MERKED. I BET ALL YOUR GANGSTER ASS HOMEBOYS BACK IN ILLANOYZ ARE GONNA POUR MAD 40'S OUT FOR YOU *SLAP* STUPID ASS TOY. THIS NIGGA IS STRAIGHT UP BUILDING A SCAFFOLD AROUND MY DICK AND BEGINNING CONSTRUCTION ON HIS NEW PENTHOUSE, THE LOBBY OF WHICH IS MY NUTSAC. COME OUT THE CLOSET ALREADY...KEEP RIDING MY DICK STAN, BUT REMEMBER...YOU JUMPED ON MY DICK. IM DOING ME. YOU ARE A FAN. YOU ARE DISMISSED PUSSY.

M E R O E MLB.

KEEP IT MOVIN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Butterfaces in my opinon seperate in two categories. The first one is the one you described good body, ugly face..and i completely feel you on that. The second is KILLER body, ugly face...now, if the face is atleast decent(meaning you're able to look at it for 10 secs straight) i'm all down for it. These girls have the following advantage, they know really deep down inside that all they have is a body, so they play the body like no other while flirting you and ofcourse while fuckin you. Have you ever fucked a so and so body girl with a beautifull face? They're all sweet this and sweet that, gimme a kiss, check my dimples and my sweet honest eyes and when it comes to sex they're so uncomfy with their body it becomes a fuckin nightmare, LIGHTS OFF, DONT TOUCH....it sucks.

There is a butterface who asked me out the other week. I'm gonna definitely take her up on that because her family gets free tickets to Red Sox vs. Blue Jay games and she has a boyfriend (which is a bit of a turn on for me).

Anyway, she's got a cute little body and her face is a lot better than the one up there on top, but she's got a little bit of a lazy eye. A little bit of a lazy eye.

Originally posted by Tesseract@Apr 1 2005, 01:24 PM

Butterfaces in my opinon seperate in two categories. The first one is the one you described good body, ugly face..and i completely feel you on that. The second is KILLER body, ugly face...now, if the face is atleast decent(meaning you're able to look at it for 10 secs straight) i'm all down for it. These girls have the following advantage, they know really deep down inside that all they have is a body, so they play the body like no other while flirting you and ofcourse while fuckin you. Have you ever fucked a so and so body girl with a beautifull face? They're all sweet this and sweet that, gimme a kiss, check my dimples and my sweet honest eyes and when it comes to sex they're so uncomfy with their body it becomes a fuckin nightmare, LIGHTS OFF, DONT TOUCH....it sucks.

I FEEL YOU 100% MY NIGGA

M E R O E S

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Apr 1 2005, 01:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Apr 1 2005, 01:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dojafx@Apr 1 2005, 01:12 PM

ayyo mero, whats up with that ghost stories album?

i got ghost in the shell and have been banging it steadily

HIT ME ON AIM MY NIGGA I GOT YOU.

MEROESSSS

THESE NIGGAS

LOOK LIKE ME

SMELL LIKE ME

ACT LIKE ME

BUT THEY NOT ME SON.

[/b]

is that the newest style joint? latest one i have is 'do you believe in ghosts'

for a story, last time i fucked a butterface, niggas blazed me. now i when i do it, i keep it to myself.

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Apr 1 2005, 12:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Apr 1 2005, 12:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-saraday@Apr 1 2005, 12:07 PM

there is this button the left of the "a" button on your keyboard.

press it, plz.

:p

ok...

SIKE! HAHAHAHA!

M E R O E S

[/b]

HAHA! That scaffold joke was funny as well.

Originally posted by destroya+Apr 1 2005, 01:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (destroya - Apr 1 2005, 01:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Apr 1 2005, 01:28 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-dojafx@Apr 1 2005, 01:12 PM

ayyo mero, whats up with that ghost stories album?

i got ghost in the shell and have been banging it steadily

HIT ME ON AIM MY NIGGA I GOT YOU.

MEROESSSS

THESE NIGGAS

LOOK LIKE ME

SMELL LIKE ME

ACT LIKE ME

BUT THEY NOT ME SON.

is that the newest style joint? latest one i have is 'do you believe in ghosts'

for a story, last time i fucked a butterface, niggas blazed me. now i when i do it, i keep it to myself.

[/b]

GHOST IN THE SHELL IS THE NEW JOINT, ONE BEFORE IT WAS GHOST STORIES.

I GOT THAT "IRON SHEEK" BEST OF SHEEK LOUCH TOO. SHIT IS CRACK.

M E R O E S

MLBC TNV

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Apr 1 2005, 12:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Apr 1 2005, 12:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-saraday@Apr 1 2005, 12:07 PM

there is this button the left of  the "a" button on your keyboard.

press it, plz.

:p

ok...

SIKE! HAHAHAHA!

M E R O E S

[/b]

Yes.

Best post.

I hate Caps Lock, but Mero brings the Funk.

So, his Caps Lock are fucking awesome.