im sick as fuck and my sinus's hurt so im drinking fortys.

old*824

fuck. being sick is lame.

TEARZ....i probably misconstrued what you had to say when you replied to my thread the other week. I have been paying attention to what you have to say recently and must admit at the very least your perplexing me as to all that cool shit you said. but its all good. cause i drank my beer that night so peace homey. i actually went on a bike ride tonight to get beer cause i dont like cough syrup. i want my fixed gear now.

im buzzed and sick and trying to get more buzzed and have sinus pain and pressure but preffer fortys over cold medicine. lets see how long this lasts.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yuh yuht. shes worth helping a sinus cripple.

id holler with a nasal nose full of snot and sneeze at her like i was acting fly.

being sick is kind of fun. im glad im drinking beer at the least and without the blunts today would have sucked. being sick is a experience when your prohibitied from living your normal life, i mean fuck, like fuck me now cause im sick...but no i meant fuck like fuck, im glad im faded and spent my money on beer cause cough syrup over the counter dont get you faded......and shit.......motherfucker.........ahhhhhhhh i feel like total shit. fuck.

becks plus blunt =spins which means sleep is close....allthough its kinda nice watching shit just blur and start moving to the left cause thats how i feel sober except now i just feeeeel fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked up.

im telling you....cough medicine has nothing on fortys and blunts for cold relief. take lots of vitamins and drink vodka with oj while eating lots of fresh foods for the quickest recovery.

i prefer mickeys if im not tryign to get super faded,like if im drinking with girls and i need to stay on poitn, non malt liqour 40s are ok, but if im going tod rink regular beer i prefer the 24oz tall cans, OE in its orignal form is good for kicking it with some homies on the conversation tip, Old english high gravity on the other hand, is for the i want to be super drunk. a 40 and like 3 tall cans of coors light is a good mix for me.

2 40s of oe and ill be pretty fucked, 3 and the room starts to spin coldly.

you know though.....95-98 i worked shitty jobs went to court dates and drank 40s with the homeys. by 98 me and my boy were staying with honeys drinking three old e's a day each. then i hadda do jail time and couldnt drink no fortys. i got out moved the fuck out that hater ass county and made bread drinking fortys the whole time...that was 5 years ago and i got my forty lifestyle steez on. divorced and she still loves me. broke but still living like a hog. you know. i owe it all to the forty ounce chill the fuck out blunt mentallity. but really i aint shit.

the first 40 i drank was in like 7th grade, split with hella heads, not that savage, i remember the first time i actually drank a whole 40, when i was younger, my lips just being numb, and like stumbling and what not, good times, glad i dont get that shitty off one anymore

if your going to drink under age. then make sure you have a job so you appreciate that beer.

alchoholism is wack. but if you start working young you will understand. school is the reason you drink. school is wack. it sucks and does not make you money. work, on the otherhand......pays you....and you gotta work for the rest of your life so start grabbing experience and money when you see fit. besides...your parents supporting your booze habbit is wack. earn your beer and work and honest hour for an honest wage.

ive had two long term jobs, but im unemployed right now, i dont spend major money on my 40s, a doller off my lunch money hear, a couch full of quarters there, school is wack , life is wack, kids is wack, the only reason i like school at all, is theres hella homies and bomb girls, to be honest id rather be faded 24 7.

so its take two...iwas sick as fuck all day. felt like shit and slept 15 hours.

so i finally got off my ass and rode 2 miles there and back to the liqour store cause i dont got no id to ride to the close grocery store...

anyway..i drank the first one in a hot shower and got out feeling FANTASTIC..for a good 15 minutes till the cold/hell/headache/bodyache/slow mental came back...

now a third through the second forty im thinking i should of bought three.

all though overall, since beer is a dieretic(sp??) meaning it flushes your system....i really reccomend it as a cold counter action measure.

so remember office workers, if you have sick time saved up and catch what i caught....a nasty motherfukcing cold/flu......dont forget to drink beer when your in living hell.

drink40's.......

you know whats cracking youngstah....

what grade are you in?

i dropped out in 9th to start working part to full time and paint shit.

Originally posted by old*824

all though overall, since beer is a dieretic(sp??) meaning it flushes your system....i really reccomend it as a cold counter action measure

i concur with this....I have the fluso i went to the bar and ordred to pints of Pabst Blue Ribbon. Worked pretty well...now I'm rocking chicken soup.

but forties....sorry. I haven't drinken those since high school. Not since I could afford decent beer and top shelf hard alcohol.

right on drink40's hit my email if you want...yeah..i only drank a 32 today cause i was hungover...but the funny thing is...is i was really sick for two days and did nothing for it but eat oranges and drink fortys....and i got better. until i drank four fortys and got hungover. now i still feel like shit. 160 oz of malt liqour is to much apparently.

oh yeah..expensive booze.hmmm....i drink it to but it always leaves me broke cause you know...a twelve pack a day of expensive beer or a bottle of nice voddy adds up. but i actually enjoy the taste of a nice domestic lager since the brewerys are sorta close it tastes good, isnt as heavy as a micro and is cheap. i mean...call me crazy but i really enjoy the taste of a mickeys, even old english taste good to me.

a while back i had some old e and orange juice....thats some good shit. mix in vodka or gin if you want. i love orange juice. maybe ill stop drinking fortys and just drink orange juice. maybe not.

hmmmm....now i want stoli....

im laughin at myself...instead of aa i got a support group of beer drinking beer drinkers talking about drinking beer.

12oz is comedy.

Archived