Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

im sick as fuck and my sinus's hurt so im drinking fortys.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by old*824, Nov 18, 2003.

1. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

fuck. being sick is lame.

TEARZ....i probably misconstrued what you had to say when you replied to my thread the other week. I have been paying attention to what you have to say recently and must admit at the very least your perplexing me as to all that cool shit you said. but its all good. cause i drank my beer that night so peace homey. i actually went on a bike ride tonight to get beer cause i dont like cough syrup. i want my fixed gear now.

im buzzed and sick and trying to get more buzzed and have sinus pain and pressure but preffer fortys over cold medicine. lets see how long this lasts.

2. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

3. anonymity1

anonymity1 Senior Member

I came down with bronchitis..........yay

4. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave Senior Member

lets add wood to the fire...

5. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

yuh yuht. shes worth helping a sinus cripple.

id holler with a nasal nose full of snot and sneeze at her like i was acting fly.

being sick is kind of fun. im glad im drinking beer at the least and without the blunts today would have sucked. being sick is a experience when your prohibitied from living your normal life, i mean fuck, like fuck me now cause im sick...but no i meant fuck like fuck, im glad im faded and spent my money on beer cause cough syrup over the counter dont get you faded......and shit.......motherfucker.........ahhhhhhhh i feel like total shit. fuck.

6. drink40s

drink40s New Jack

fo sho. oe high gravity
    way to go

7. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

i drank half a bottle of nyquil smoked a blunt and am half way through my second mickeys on my way to my becks.....

beer is the best cough medicine ever.....nyquill aint shit.

8. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

becks plus blunt =spins which means sleep is close....allthough its kinda nice watching shit just blur and start moving to the left cause thats how i feel sober except now i just feeeeel fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked up.

im telling you....cough medicine has nothing on fortys and blunts for cold relief. take lots of vitamins and drink vodka with oj while eating lots of fresh foods for the quickest recovery.

9. drink40s

drink40s New Jack

do you have aim dude? we should talk

10. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

ehh...no aim. lets talk about fortys.

i prefer drinking an old e followed by mickeys followed by colt45 and a bud light.

thats faded. but im all about the pilsner/malt liqour laqer/ or vodka.

11. drink40s

drink40s New Jack

i prefer mickeys if im not tryign to get super faded,like if im drinking with girls and i need to stay on poitn, non malt liqour 40s are ok, but if im going tod rink regular beer i prefer the 24oz tall cans, OE in its orignal form is good for kicking it with some homies on the conversation tip, Old english high gravity on the other hand, is for the i want to be super drunk. a 40 and like 3 tall cans of coors light is a good mix for me.
    2 40s of oe and ill be pretty fucked, 3 and the room starts to spin coldly.

12. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

you know though.....95-98 i worked shitty jobs went to court dates and drank 40s with the homeys. by 98 me and my boy were staying with honeys drinking three old e's a day each. then i hadda do jail time and couldnt drink no fortys. i got out moved the fuck out that hater ass county and made bread drinking fortys the whole time...that was 5 years ago and i got my forty lifestyle steez on. divorced and she still loves me. broke but still living like a hog. you know. i owe it all to the forty ounce chill the fuck out blunt mentallity. but really i aint shit.

13. drink40s

drink40s New Jack

i drank a 40 of oe hg at lunch today, and half of this kids mickeys, and rolled into 5th pretty faded

14. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

hahahahahah....

your in school...

man im pushin 30 not to far away...all though my mental when i was 14 slicin class to drink 40s wasnt that far off.

15. drink40s

drink40s New Jack

the first 40 i drank was in like 7th grade, split with hella heads, not that savage, i remember the first time i actually drank a whole 40, when i was younger, my lips just being numb, and like stumbling and what not, good times, glad i dont get that shitty off one anymore