im sick and tired of fat people thread>>>>

Pfffffffffft

Okay, okay. I understand that a few of you manatees out there have "glandular" problems. For most of you, that gland is your mouth. But I'm curious.I want to hear some of your fat bastard sob stories as to why you can't put down a Ding-Dong and go to the gym or for at least a brisk walk. Winner gets an All-U-Eat pass from Pffffffft.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my roomies family are all whales. shes kinda big but not nearly as bad as the other 5 kids haha. man, her whole fucking family is wacked out and insaine, the only thing they dont put off, is food. man. fuck that. lazy ass bitch. ill kill the next family member of hers to visit the apt. i swear i will..... bah.

ya i used to be fat as hell then i was like wow look at the girls that like me their all fat and i started settling for fat bitchs then i was just like damn im sick of being fat so i signed up for the gym and started eating better and i lost a bunch of weight girls still give me no love but im workin on that

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

i belong to a gym and don't go, because i too, am fat and lazy.

:(

people need to stop being nice and start telling me that i've over-weight, so that i might motivate to stop shoving food in my mouth when im not hungry.

HAHAHA, you're skinny, you posted a picture once

Originally posted by MrChupacabra

FAT TAX!

this is a great point..

a certain airline, i forget which one is proposing a "rule" that might go in to effect that fat people will have to purchase 2 seats ...

plus, if you buy xxxL shirts shouldnt you pay more because of the extra material??? i mean i wear a large and im getting charged the same price..