I'm Sick and Stuck Inside(314 ish..Big post)

EssAyEmEe3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"DUT" N "RESQ"!!! MA DOGGY RESQ SHINING LIGHT FOR OUR CREW!!

LOVELY.. HEY BUD RESQ HIT ME UP WITH SUM FLIX ON HIS VENTURES ROUND YOUR BLOCK.. THERE WAS THIS ILL ABANDONED BUILDING. THEY ROCKED WINDOWS.. YA GOTS?? POST.. I BELIEVE IT WAS RES17,DUTSO,ERUPTO N SUM 1 ELSE..JUST CURIOUS IF ITS STILL RIDING?? PEACE....

Originally posted by EssAyEmEe3

naw, those are the only Dut and Resqs I caught. If the windows are from the factory im thinking about, they more than likely got buffed. Why a burned out factory gets buffed is beyond me however..

WERD..RIGHT IZZ ON..THANX FO DA INFIZZO.. ILL SHOOT RESQ THE HAPS.. SHITTING ON WALLS IS ALWAYS FUN.....:dazed:

Originally posted by BucketHead

word i got a tag on that tire... yee haww....

post some shit from the abandoned freight depot thats crushed.

I've only been up in that place once to do a few peices. Never went back withc a camera yet. When I get flicks from that place, they'll be up.

yeah that freight depot is the greatest place ive ever painted.

its cool, the bums that live inside are insane and they have little bum wars on the walls.

"Leverne doesnt like Clem leavin his shit here"

"Clem doesnt give a fuck about leverne"

and so forth...

When I was up in there, there was this crazy bum claimin' he owned the place, talking about "DO YOU KNOW TIM!?" At one point we saw him sweeping up the place and thought he was like, a worker or something. We then booked(this was after we peiced.). coolest thing ive ever done.

freight depot

whats wierd about what you just said is... tim is the guy that owns the building... he doesnt mind if you paint it as long as you dont mess with the bums. He said he is willing to use his building for paint louis since it was canceled last year... Maybe some of you st. louis heads should track him down and talk to him about paint louis happening there next year.

but... i would also like to say that you shouldnt go painting that building like its legal untill you actually talk to tim. he's got red hair and drives a green truck and is probobly trying to clean that whole place up, he's a really nice guy if you just talk to him about painting...

Thanks for the heads up buckethead. Apparently I'll have to track down some info on this "Tim" fella. Soeaking of which, how do you know so much about that anyway if you don't mind me asking? Also, your name wouldn't be referencing the Guitarist Buckethead by anychance would it? Thanks for the info.

Guest djmike2600

Originally posted by EssAyEmEe3

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/STLWitchDoctah/Peice1.jpg'>

Amoe?(Can anyone Identify this?)

[/b]

that's KELZO, who came to visit from England (i forget where) in the early summer of 1997. he had an incredibly thick British accent and wore a mask when he painted, and we couldn't understand one effing word he said. he spoke alot while painting too. dope writer.

you should post that red and yellow Eatfuk next to that terrible Juce crap.

m

im headed to town soon. i'll cop flicks... i think one of ya'll went over an old wae32 peice... that's too bad.

there's also an aroe and some fcr ish to the right, if i believe.

that area is a bit more open now.. they're tearing down some of the old buildings around there.. yay for gentrificaiton!

In regards to the Eatfuk next to the Juce peice. I have that with another set of flicks that I lost somewhere around my house. When I find em, I'll post that, as well as the 2 SICKass veks and gro peices that used to be at a spot I frequented before some toy ass crew decided to diss them. I'm on a mission to find my KYT flicks from around STL. When I do, there will be more flicks posted.

Archived