im seeing the best hip hop group ever tonight

Guest beardo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

02/24/03 Meadowlands - NJ

1 (86 min): Down with Disease (14 min), Corinne Corrina* (7 min), Wolfman's Brother (10 min) > Limb by Limb (11 min), Everyday I Have the Blues (23 min)**, The Thrill is Gone (12 min) **, Rock Me Baby (12 min) **

2 (81 min): Halley's Comet (13), Harry Hood ^(14), Heavy Things (8), Twist Around -> Jam -> Twist (18), All of These Dreams (5), Waves (9), Sample In A Jar (5), Chalkdust Torture (9)

E: Farmhouse (7)

Notes: * - third time played since 1989 (note, that the beard has seen 2 of the 3); ** - first time played, and WITH B.B. KING!!; ^ with glowstick war

looks insane on paper.. it was aight, longest show of the tour so far. still ranks as the least fav of the shows ive seen. but the bolded songs were definitely ON FIRE. philly is going to be off the hacky-sack tonight..

for the 3 people this might mean anything to..

Down with Disease (14 min) awesome. i was losing my shitt, so didnt expect this one tonight

Corinne Corrina* (7 min) love it, and the breakout factor sweetens the deal

Wolfman's Brother (10 min) > pretty good

Limb by Limb (11 min) pretty good, just when i thought it was getting taken out for a long ride it ended??

Everyday I Have the Blues (23 min)** cool, coulda been 7 minutes and id have been just as happy

The Thrill is Gone (12 min) ** nice, a little more focused

Rock Me Baby (12 min) ** kick ass. rocked it

Halley's Comet >(13) SICK! awesome! non stop action, coulda kept this jam going twice as long, but the > into hood was very nice, so i'll let it slide ;)

Harry Hood^ (14) INTENSE!

Heavy Things (10) ( ive really come around to this song, so it didnt bother me so much

Twist Around (felt like forever) not a twist fan, wandering wankery, kinda dug the dark ending of the jam before it needlessly dropped back into twist (at this point everyone is sitting down or not moving)

All of These Dreams (5) (everyone is sitting down)

Waves (9) loved it, my fav new song, but just couldnt revive the crowd

Sample In A Jar (5) blood flowing again

Chalkdust Torture (9) wow, awesome, very intense

E: Farmhouse (7) best farmhouse ive heard

Archived