I'M REALLY DISSIPOINTED!

Guest KONFLIKT

Guest KONFLIKT

OUTTA THE THOUSANDS OF MEMBERS ON THIS BOARD... I POAST A THREAD ABOUT STEM CELLS AND 2 REPLY.

JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU WHERE OUR FUTURE IS GOING.

KIDS DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON IN THE WORLD.

KIDS ARE OUR FUTURE.

TRANSLATION... WE DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON IN OUR FUTURE!

OH GEEEEZ LET ME BE A MODERATER! I'D KILL 98% OF THESE KIDS. THEN, 12 OZ,WOULD BE A REAL PLACE!!

NO MORE STUPID PICS, NO MORE STUPID THREADS,

JUST REAL PEOPLE, TALKING REAL SHIT!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KONFLIKT

SHOULD I QUOTE?

NO.......................

THANK YOU

"HEY HERE'S AN IDEA, LETS ALL GET BRAINS AND PERSONALITYS, SO WE CAN TALK TO EACHOTHER LIKE WE WERE "EACHOTHER"

i got news for ya dude... most of the people in here would rather talk shit or crack jokes (myself included as far as the stem cell thread goes) than get into an intellectual conversation. also, as of late there's been a lot more people who just reply to get their numbers up or to start shit, and the people who could actually hold interesting conversations have been here a lot less (hmm... any correlation between the two? :rolleyes: )... don't let it get you down dude. and just for the hell of it, i think the stem cell shit rocks... there's way too much cancer and other bad shit in my family...

I'm staying outta the stem cell one for two reasons.

1. it's too late to worry abour such complex thoughts,ideasm and answers.

2. i already catch too much heat in the "fuck america" threads for backing the US up. it might be best to stay out of that one.

Guest KONFLIKT

I GO BACK TO MY THREAD FOR THE ELET, SENIOR AND CREW,. CAN WE MAKE A SITE DEVOTED TO PEOPLE THAT HAVE A BRAIN..............

ITS A BOARD FOR WRITERS RIGHT?

THE ONLY GOOD WRITERS (EVEN IF THERE STYLE IS WACK........ ARE THE ONES WHO SPREAD A POINT)

PLEASE!.................... FOR ALL THE WRITERS OUT THERE, LETS CHANGE THE FACE OF SCOCIETY!)

FUCK IT........ NEVERMIND....... JUST KEEP YOUR POST OF RANDOM FLIKS. AND SENCELESS NONESENCE.

MAYBEY IM TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... OLD FASSINED FOR THIS BOARD,

BUT ITS NOT ABOUT BEIONG RECONGNIZED..................................

ITS ABOUT BEING KNOWED

Guest KONFLIKT
Originally posted by Pistol

I'm staying outta the stem cell one for two reasons.

1. it's too late to worry abour such complex thoughts,ideasm and answers.

2. i already catch too much heat in the "fuck america" threads for backing the US up. it might be best to stay out of that one.

GODDAMITTTTTTTT........ GET SOME FUCKING BALLZ.......

OH I DONT WANT TO BAKCK THE U.S. UP CUZ THE THEREDS ARE AGINST ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY, HERES SOMETHING NEW..........

GET YOUR OWN OPINIONS!!!!!!!!1

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAA HA HAA HAH AHAAH

OH YEAH THATS WHAT WE ARE FOR-GETTING...........

WE DONT WANT TO GET INTO SOME CONTRAVERSY CUZ IT SUCKS.

GET A FUCKING OPINION.................. THEN TALK ON THIS THREAD.

MY SPELLING IS OFF SO DONT EVAN CALL ME ON THAT SHIT

Guest blood as ink

if no one replied to your thread...that's a big sign that no one cares and that it sucked.get over it and move on.the end.

Originally posted by KONFLIKT

GODDAMITTTTTTTT........ GET SOME FUCKING BALLZ.......

OH I DONT WANT TO BAKCK THE U.S. UP CUZ THE THEREDS ARE AGINST ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY, HERES SOMETHING NEW..........

GET YOUR OWN OPINIONS!!!!!!!!1

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAA HA HAA HAH AHAAH

OH YEAH THATS WHAT WE ARE FOR-GETTING...........

WE DONT WANT TO GET INTO SOME CONTRAVERSY CUZ IT SUCKS.

GET A FUCKING OPINION.................. THEN TALK ON THIS THREAD.

If you had bothered to check any of the Palestinian-Israel & US threads you would see that I have posted tons of shit that I knew most people would disagree. I'm just not in the mood right now. I don't feel like writing up one page replies 10 times per thread.

Guest KONFLIKT

THANK YOU PISTOL!

I LIKE TO SEE THAT PEOPLE HAVE THERE OWN OPINIONS

THATS WHAT IM ABOUT....... I HAVE MY OWN OPIONS, BUT I HAVE REASONS TO BACK IT UP.

MOST KIDS JUST PLASTER A STUPID FLICK UP...........AND TO ACCOMPLISH...........NOTHING, CAN WE/YOU PLEASE GET RID OF THESE KIDS?

PLEASE

PLEASE

PLEASE

PLEASE?

dude... i'm really not trying to be an ass here, but do you realize how much you irritate most of the people on this board... there really is a reason nobody's responding to yer threads... when you say things like: "CAN WE/YOU PLEASE GET RID OF THESE KIDS?" a lot of people are saying the same thing about you... again, i'm not trying to sound like a dick here, just "stating my opinion..."

Guest KONFLIKT

ONCE AGAIN..............

LETS GET RID OF ME......... BUT WHY? IF I HAVE A REASON,,,,,,,, THAN I WILL TELL YOU. BUT YYYOOOUUU PEOPLE DO NOOOOTTTT HAVE THE BALLS TO TELL SOMEONE THAT YOU HAVE NEVER MET AND DONT KNOW WHO THEY ARE.....WHY YOU DO NOT LIKE THEM!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL STATE MY OPINIONS, AND IF YOU DONT LIKE THEM THEN TELL ME!

NOT THIS SHIT.......... OH KON- SOMEBODY SAID THAT THEY DISIGREE WITH YOU

ID RATHER HEAR THAT YOU DISAGREE WITH ME,,,,,,, THAT WAY I CAN HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH ONE PERSION!!!!!!!!!1

i never said i want you off the board... the all caps thing irritates me but whatever, i can't hit the button on yer keyboard, so i really don't care... i'm just saying that your not really in any position to say who should be off the board (not very many people here are... not just you...)

Guest KONFLIKT

THATS ALL YOU HAD TO SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL I GOT TO SAY IS IF THE MAJORITY DONT LIKE MY STYLE OR HOW I FONDATION MYSELF....... THAN KICK ME OFF.

THATS HOW I FEEL ABOUT ALL THE PEOPLE WHO POST RANDOM FLICKS AND PSOT MEANINGLESS THREDS.........

UNDERSTAND?

SORRY IF I COME OF KINDA NEGITIVE - IM JUST KINDA DRUNK RIGHT NOW)

Guest KONFLIKT

THANKS

PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

CLOSE THIS THREAD NOW!!!!!!!!!

CLOSE THIS THREAD

CLOSE THIS

CLOSE

Archived