Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

im putting down the bullhorn of cynicism..

Discussion in 'News' started by mental invalid, Jan 28, 2005.

1. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

iraqis vote on sunday...

and im not talking about any other topic about iraq to anyone except the potential and hope for an election that is a success...and im gonna bring it up in conversation

then we can take another step...

there will be definitions of success...

let me give you mine, a car bomb goes off and kills 5 and wounds 20 at a voting station, 2 hours later at the same voting location another long line has formed around the block filled with people who want a piece of the pie

ra ra sisc cumba...goooooooo forced democracy which is better then oppresive tyranny

haha...im serious you bastards, i want cheezie optomism oozing on this board for a few days...positive thing happen when we all think positively

dr. roe

2. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

Yeah that's great....

3. villain

villain Veteran Member

Hmm.... well I'll try, despite all the evidence indicating otherwise....
    Good Luck Iraq!

4. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

it's pretty cool that there is some huge number of candidates..
    100+ i think..that's fucking awesome cakes. can you imagine 100+ candidates
    running for prez of the US of A in 08? i'd shart.
    YAY FOR IRAQ, WOOO.

5. mental invalid

so far so, not as i bad as i was worried it woud be, good...

yeah

6. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

iraqi's voted yesterday?
    who won?
    was it me?
    i elected hesh and johnny for a bunch of positions when i voted. sadly, they lost them all.

7. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

just imagine how pissed they'll be when they figure out the u.s. wants to be in charge.
    ;)

8. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

If I had been told three years ago that the Iraqi people would vote in 2005, I would have given him a sad smile and dismissed him as a dreamer ... I'm glad history has proven me wrong.

God Bless Iraq and its brave people.

9. mental invalid

i wish i could find the image of the woman giving the peace sign with one of her fingers stained in purple dye...

awesome

10. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

The more candidates, and the more divers the party lines, the higher the voter turn out.

that's just how it works.

11. mental invalid

okay...not sure what thats supposed to mean...or why you mention that, did i miss a question...

if i drank everytime i saw a smiling iraqi holding up their ink stained finger id be wasted....

12. POIESIS

POIESIS Member