im posting my own old flicks cuz nobody posts their own shit no more

VANDALISTIKO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no offense, but how is it that the blackbook page is pretty decent, but those pieces are terrible? and im not talkng like technique or anything, the letters themselfs arent good. but the letters in your book are kinda fresh. im not at all trying to be sarcastic or a dick (for a change :) ) i just wondered...

Originally posted by seeking innocence

no offense, but how is it that the blackbook page is pretty decent, but those pieces are terrible? and im not talkng like technique or anything, the letters themselfs arent good. but the letters in your book are kinda fresh. im not at all trying to be sarcastic or a dick (for a change :) ) i just wondered...

I'd guess it was a colab sketch cause the shit on the left is fucking dope but the shit on the right is wak... no offense man, least your painting haha Im such a broke ass now I havent painted since summer... someone shoot me

Guest Guitar Guy

THE BASEMENT BOMBERS'

IT SEEMS THAT YOUR PARENTS PUNISH YOU ALOT! between THE BASEMENT AND/OR POPS

GARAGE PIECE AND THE OVERDONE BLACKBOOK...

OUTSIDE IT A FRUITFUL PLACE TO WANDER-

Originally posted by EastBayRay

Oh man, you suck holmes.

That red laser beam had me rollin though!!!!

Ya gotta walk before you can run.

Well you got balls for posting your wack shit for the world to see.

Tags --> Bubble Letters --> Straight Letters --> Piecing --> NextLevelSheet.

HAY RAY! :rolleyes: FUCK YOU! :D dumb fucking prick, suck a dick

i appreciate the criticism wether it is bad or good i could care less, the flicks are about 2year old while the blackbook is last week kinda stuff, and self promotion is the basis of graffiti, i would like to see everyone post their own stuff more, im tired of seeing the same people getting posted over and over again.

:king: Hey VANDALISTIKO i think that that shit was dope with the black book i like the HKS one more that the TRUE will that shit with the spaceship was i little wack but that was two years ago and since then it looks like your style has gotten better, well skrw what them other kats say cuz the dont have the BALLS to past up their shit. and have a little criticim cuz them assholes cant handle people saying that they SUCK.

Archived