I'm pissed...

Bed.

My parents need to fucking die, they are seriously strating topiss me off way too much. Tonight they like freaked out about me smoken treez, which i don;'t know why cause thye have known i have smoked for months. And theys aid I can enver dirve theoir cars again until I can pass a drug test. And im just like fuck you iam smoke till i die, i mean theys uck and itll blow over in a while. Its just gonna be such a bitch waiting for it to and nto haven a car... you feel it?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok, be honest....was this you bed?

Wal-Mart Worker Finds Man Glued to Toilet

May 02 5:41 PM US/Eastern

Email this story

SALISBURY, Md.

A 20-year-old was found by a Wal-Mart employee in the bathroom Sunday night after he sat down and was glued to the toilet seat.

The man, whose name was not released by police, was taken to the hospital late Sunday night, said Lt. Cheryl Rantz of the Salisbury Police Department.

"The man had gone into the bathroom and sat down," she said. "He was banging on the wall when the employee came in."

Rantz said the man was treated and released.

ok' date=' be honest....was this you bed? [/i']

Wal-Mart Worker Finds Man Glued to Toilet

May 02 5:41 PM US/Eastern

Email this story

SALISBURY, Md.

A 20-year-old was found by a Wal-Mart employee in the bathroom Sunday night after he sat down and was glued to the toilet seat.

The man, whose name was not released by police, was taken to the hospital late Sunday night, said Lt. Cheryl Rantz of the Salisbury Police Department.

"The man had gone into the bathroom and sat down," she said. "He was banging on the wall when the employee came in."

Rantz said the man was treated and released.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Fucking brilliant!!

My parents need to fucking die' date=' they are seriously strating topiss me off way too much. Tonight they like freaked out about me smoken treez, which i don;'t know why cause thye have known i have smoked for months. And theys aid I can enver dirve theoir cars again until I can pass a drug test. And im just like fuck you iam smoke till i die, i mean theys uck and itll blow over in a while. Its just gonna be such a bitch waiting for it to and nto haven a car... you feel it?[/quote']

wow this is like the cliche teenage rage; rebelling against your parents, complaining about not being able to drive their cars, getting piercings, having sex for the first time, thinking you're cool, playing your music in your room loud, etc.