im piffffffffffed offffff!!!!

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i will get flick tomorrow..i just noticed it a few hours ago, its dark and rainy out...

i just figured out this is as bad as getting stuff stolen from you or getting your car/house broken in too??

is this my karma for all the things i have written/painted on??

i swear, if i would have seen who did it i would have choked them....no matter how big..i would have seriously beat the shit out of them..and seriously CHOKED them.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Nov 12 2004, 01:58 AM

you should raise the back up 6 inches and lower the front 4 inches. put 14 inchers on the front and 26 inchers on the back. chop off the top. make your shift knob go up to about your head. change yourself into a large rat. and make fire come out of as many places as possible.

and if you dont do that......no one will like you....

shregheadcrash.gif

That sucks. If I were you I'd move somewhere that you don't need a car... and if they're going to do some shit they just take the whole damn thing and you find it the next day being used as a brothel somewhere.Some dudes wired the trunk shut with a seatbelt because they couldn't find the button and hit it up with a crowbar. They leave easily when you get it back as long as someone hasn't manifested destiny on that shit and sold it for 7 crackrocks and $200.

Everything's going to be okay, at least they didn't throw half-full beers in it and piss all over the interior... which I may or may not have done to a hanfullof people at one time or another.

Originally posted by fatbastard@Nov 12 2004, 04:45 AM

these sort of things can easily be replaced/fixed....compared to what some people i know have recently lost you have nothing to worry about. essentially all it is is an eyesore right? i mean your car still works?

yeah, but it's the principle of the matter... it was probably someone who doesn't even know him and is just jealous because he has a better can than they do. the same thing happened to one of my good friends and his brand new 4Runner. the day he bought it someone keyed it up real good, and he's not the kind of guy to have enemies or anything. people are assholes.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Nov 12 2004, 01:58 AM

you should raise the back up 6 inches and lower the front 4 inches. put 14 inchers on the front and 26 inchers on the back. chop off the top. make your shift knob go up to about your head. change yourself into a large rat. and make fire come out of as many places as possible.

haha. awesome.

and on the low, thats what you get for buying an SUV.

if you'da put a W sticker in the window you might have caught an etch bath as well.