Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Im peeing a lot

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Tough Love, Aug 24, 2005.

1. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member

yo ive noticed that ive been peeing quite a lot lately. what the hell gives? I mean, i sometimes even feel like i got the urge to piss, but i dont really have to. Usually ive had a bladder of steel, being able to hold that piss in, but lately ive just had to go hella. Any ideas?

2. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

I heard when you have diabetes it can start by peeing a lot. But I'm not sure if that's right. In general, cut back on soda and sugary drinks, take some vitamins, and get and eat healthier. If you're REALLY worried about it see your doctor and get their opinion.

3. JUDONO?

JUDONO? Senior Member

you're pregnant.

4. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

might be an enlarged prostate

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member

well i dont tink its an enlarged prostate since its only happened in the last few weeks. i have however been drinking a lot of crap. ill just cut down iguess

6. meateater

meateater Member

I have had this EXACT same problem ever since July!
    ....but i have always drank heeps of sodas and stuff
    and i get the urge and when i go its like not even half a cup.
    Eeeeekkk.
    Only thing i can think is that a few months b4 this time i held on alot as i was buzy and had no time and no where ot piss.

7. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

8. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member

nah i dont paint nearly enough man, im pretty sure its the soda diet...hopefully ill get all this straightened the fuck out soon

9. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

i drink alot of coffee and piss gallons at a time.

the good side, holding it in can help you.

10. gren1 bnc

gren1 bnc Senior Member

i would love to piss more. i feel free. you are lucky.

11. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

12. beardo

beardo Guest

compacted fecal matter.

homo.

13. FunTimePartyTeam

FunTimePartyTeam Senior Member

I think i probably pee 8-10 times a day. This doesnt seem strange to me. I drink coffee so that just goes right through. And i try to drink alot of water, cause its good for the kidneys.

14. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

bladder infection, diabetes, std...

maybe?

15. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member

nah what brought this on was last night i felt like i had to pee right before bed. and i did, then i felt like i needed to get some more out, but i didnt realize i ate like a quarter of watermelon prior. False alarm everyone, im pretty sure nothings wrong with me. Its been super hot so im just drinking a lot more liquid, im sure its normal