IM OUT OF MASKING TAPE!!!

skaterzoot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by RiPPle cHin

ive been doing streaks for months....none posted yet...this kid comes with me twice and he got posted....wheres the fairness in that....im disgruntled....

maybe they aren't so good. i've painting and streaking trains for over a year and nothing has shown up and then i think of how busted everything has been looking up until recently...just don't stop. :D

Originally posted by RiPPle cHin

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00391865f00000003.jpg'>

ive been doing streaks for months....none posted yet...this kid comes with me twice and he got posted....wheres the fairness in that....im disgruntled....

Originally posted by trygr

maybe they aren't so good. i've painting and streaking trains for over a year and nothing has shown up and then i think of how busted everything has been looking up until recently...just don't stop. :D

Are you two for real? You should be ashamed of yourselves. Neither one of you should be streaking/painting or posting here. Your whole objective of writing is to become noticed on 12oz?

What I like best the last sentence from trygr" i've painting and streaking trains for over a year and nothing has shown up and then i think of how busted everything has been looking up until recently...just don't stop".

You've just noticed how busted everything has been looking? Now that's a new and original thought. This coming from someone who has only been out there one year. Give these 2 a round of applause for dedication.

Guest FearIncarn8
Originally posted by drinkxylene

nice thread, but where is mine wonder to say "nero rr whats up holler back"

keep your local toy beef out of the freight threads you fuckin dipshit no one cares. get real or die.

Archived