Im out of control right now!

EnimeeOne

Ive been travelling for the last year, now im back in my home town I cant tone it down to an normal level again. Every weekend I have said, 'Yo im only haveing a few tonight , it will be low key' then I have a few drinks, and afew more and a few more and a few more then shit gets crazy!

Last night I had the bouncer by the throat and was trying to take on some other fuckers too. Doing pretty well I might add.

The previous week I had my pants down walking around the club an when someone thought it was funny and pulled there nuts out I gave the bloke a big kick in the testicals. hahhah

The week before I got trashed and started tasering my unsuspecting friends etc.. This has got to end! Not to mention all the drunk driving an shit thats been goin down! Im either going to have to preimpose a few drink limit early in the night or im going to get arrested or somthing.. WTF!!!

Post your weekend warrior storys......

blammmm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by EnimeeOne@Feb 24 2006, 07:24 PM

Ive been travelling for the last year, now im back in my home town I cant tone it down to an normal level again. Every weekend I have said, 'Yo im only haveing a few tonight , it will be low key' then I have a few drinks, and afew more and a few more and a few more then shit gets crazy!

Last night I had the bouncer by the throat and was trying to take on some other fuckers too. Doing pretty well I might add.

The previous week I had my pants down walking around the club an when someone thought it was funny and pulled there nuts out I gave the bloke a big kick in the testicals. hahhah

The week before I got trashed and started tasering my unsuspecting friends etc.. This has got to end! Not to mention all the drunk driving an shit thats been goin down! Im either going to have to preimpose a few drink limit early in the night or im going to get arrested or somthing.. WTF!!!

Post your weekend warrior storys......

blammmm

dam shit like that is nightly for me recently again been on a bender for about 2 and a half weeks now

Guest uncle-boy

i have the exact same problem mang!

not to metion the amount of black outs have been rising like woah.

the only times i really keep control of myself as of late, is when i have to drive, cause i dont wanna be mr.2DUI's :krunk:

a few weeks ago i went to see the ROOTS, i drank a lot before i even got there. and right when we got in it was straight to multiple shots and mixed drinks. i remember having a blast til about half way through..... then i regain conciousness about 2-3hrs later walking on the side of the road like 5 miles away. and i still have no idea what the fuck happend.

when i asked my homie who i was with the night before what the fuck happend he really didnt know either. the last thing he recalls was us talking to some broads and getting some numbers to go meet them somewhere. then he blacked out too, and when he regained conciousness he was in a massage parlor with some bitch telling him to hurry and blow his load.

while im on the side of the road far away pissed cause i didnt have a pen to at least catch tags :lol:

Originally posted by EnimeeOne@Feb 24 2006, 07:24 PM

The week before I got trashed and started tasering my unsuspecting friends etc..

you should hang out with silentbob.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=69603

Originally posted by EnimeeOne@Feb 25 2006, 06:48 PM

I think I know the 'pumpkin head' he is refering too, unless that name has been popularised by the original and quite well known melbourne pumpkin head.

Im no Jekyl an Hyde, im just an exiteable fucker who can get a little 'too' exitable at times. ahah

ha. all im sayin is if a friend tasered me in the nuts, when i regained use of my legs i would throw a brick at their head.

jim=> not gangsta, just sensitive about my testicles.