Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I'm out again! jhukh ukhffjkhsl

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_Tesseract, Aug 25, 2002.

1. Tomorow morning i'll be soaking in green waters again,
    if i was a trendy motherfucker i'd tell you that i'll never come back here
    but i'm an old fashioned dude,
    so see you in ten days suckers!!!
    http://everest.hunter.cuny.edu/~tbw/wc/images/big.bird.50.jpg'>
    [i] we found osama [/i]

2. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

so are you gonna come to the beach near my house?

have fun dude, ill have a beer for you when i go to the beach tomorrow.

isnt the medeterranian beautiful?

i spelt that wrong.

3. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Have a good time....

4. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

tesser...if you ever.....ever come to hawaii...you're stayin at my house....sure occasional sex will be asked for...but im gonna drag your ass to te beach.

5. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

indeed:D

6. TT, actually i'll be as close to the italian borderline as it gets, when i'm there and i put radio on the car i hear italian stations. So yeah, tomorow, at 3pm metiranean time(dont you love how that sounds?!) say 'cheers' in the general east direction, you'll be heard:)

Seriously though, be sure i'll be there soon with my gringa so we can go doubledating in roma!

Willy, coming to hawai would be fresh...on the sex part you mean that you'll gather a dozen hawaian girls on your crib that will occasionaly ask me to make love to them or is your statement the supreme homosexual undertone?
    :) :beat:

8. haha, yeah mamerrian that map is fucked up, i once saw this 'korean airlines' map and it took me 5 minutes to realise what the fuck was going on. Everyone feel's like he's in the center of the world i guess...and it makes sense since there's no actuall center.

Anyways...good photo's huh...i think i'll need some competition!

9. sneak

sneak Guest

10. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.necrophagia.com/images/cj2.JPG'>
    "UGH! HOT GIRLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

11. zorak

zorak Member

girls girls girls!

12. socrates

socrates Guest