I'm one of the guys

fatbastard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Evil Dee

Will i get lucky tonight?

If you mean sex? then no? but if you mean finding something in your place of residence you thought was long gone then most definately

Originally posted by i11igul

will my balls EVER drop:( :mad:

Eventually, your just a late bloomer...ever see that robin williams movie "JACK"?? yeah well your the opposite

Originally posted by BIGBLUE

Are you persuing a career as a 12oz mod ?

I would like to but i have neither money nor "status" for the training seminar...

Originally posted by Swiffer Jet

where's mr. bojangles?

His chilling with !CEBERG and REGULATOR at the moment i think greedy mars is with them as well, but he will be back in the near future but you will be gone

Originally posted by casekonly

will my blunt paper break tonight? if so, should i have gone with the hip hoptimo instead of a strawberry blunt?

Ok heres the deal, yes your blunt paper will break, sorry bro you have fat uncoordinated fingers, but dont worry you can avoid this simply by being a little more gentle...and strawberry's for girlys which is why you should use it!

Originally posted by kido

why was my first class cancelled?

why did I rush to get here?

Your tracher doesnt give a fuck anymore, it was cancelled because he got up this morning and thought fuck it why do they get to not show up when they feel like it but i have to go...and i bet you feel realllllly good about this free time right now

Originally posted by fatbastard

Ok heres the deal, yes your blunt paper will break, sorry bro you have fat uncoordinated fingers, but dont worry you can avoid this simply by being a little more gentle...and strawberry's for girlys which is why you should use it!

Your tracher doesnt give a fuck anymore, it was cancelled because he got up this morning and thought fuck it why do they get to not show up when they feel like it but i have to go...and i bet you feel realllllly good about this free time right now

i heard that strawberry blunt was dope. i tried the honey blunts, they're definitely dope...saves me from getting sugar crystal smoke..and, i have skinny fingers. you'll never have rank in this joint with bad advice like that. stop jocking kilo.

OK,So today one of my accounts comes in and is ordering from one of the counter guys. Well after he's done placing his order he comes over to me and secretly ask me if I know anyone looking for a job. This guy does some of the best surviellance video setups in the country. He seems to like the way I do business alot. So now heres the problem..

I have been with my cuirrent company for almost 4 years. I'm good at what I do (shameless). These people have been with me through thick and thin, jail and so forth. I don't know what to do??

FatBastard now is your chance to make a difference....

Originally posted by LubeItUp

why do girls never want someone who will treat them right?

This ones easy, they want to try and change them, they also develop fascinations with these types of people so when they get treated like crap all the time by there men, once the man starts treating them normal it seems like they are being treated well...know what i mean?

what do i see when i close my eyes as i step off the wicker stool with a extension cord wrapped around my neck with the plug tied in a slipknot ad the end tied tightly to my cieling fan.

and how long does it take for a 45 year old hookers body to fully decompose in a swamp?

Archived