I'M ON THE RADIO

Born Loser

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by YG Blood

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A GOOG RADIO STATION I CAN LISTIN TO OVER THE WEB. PERFERABLY IN THE LA AREA. GETTING BORED OF ALL MY SHIT.

How 'bout turning on the radio? Jesus Christ, how can you be so attached to the web that you have to listen through the web instead of just turning on the radio. Seems like a gangster like you would know that, blood.

Re: Re: I'M ON THE RADIO

Originally posted by 8-Track Tape

How 'bout turning on the radio? Jesus Christ, how can you be so attached to the web that you have to listen through the web instead of just turning on the radio. Seems like a gangster like you would know that, blood.

iF YOU COULD FUCKINREAD YOU WOULD SEE THAT I SAID IN THE LA AREA, AND SEEING HOW I'M NOT FROM LA I CAN'T JUST TURN ON MY RADIO.

FUCK FACE.

Re: Re: Re: I'M ON THE RADIO

iF YOU COULD FUCKINREAD YOU WOULD SEE THAT I SAID IN THE LA AREA, AND SEEING HOW I'M NOT FROM LA I CAN'T JUST TURN ON MY RADIO.

FUCK FACE.

So you're fake? All this time you was jocking L.A. and namedropping on L.A. writers and locations like you were from here. You probably a whiteboy from the valley.

1 I'VE NEVER NAMED DROPPED

2 HOW AM I JOCKING LA

3 I'VE NEVER TALKED ABOUT LA SPOTS

4 I'M NOT FROM ANYWHERE CLOSE TO LA

5 YOUR GAY

6 YOUR GAY

7 YOUR STILL GAY

8 I HOPE YOU GET BANNED AGAIN

http://www.ft-b.com/images/DOA'>

1 YOU HAVE COUNTLESS TIMES

2 TALKING ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME, JUMPING IN EVERY L.A. THREAD ON BRICK SLAYERS, ASKING FOR L.A. RADIO STATIONS, CLAIMING BLOODS AND TALKING ABOUT HOODS IN L.A.

3 PINNOCHIO NEEDED JIMMINY CRICKET. LET YOUR CONSCIENCE BE YOUR GUIDE

4 WE KNOW THAT. YET YOU JOCK L.A. SO HARD YOU HAD NIGGAS THINKIN YOU WERE FROM THE HEART OF SOUTH CENTRAL.

DUDE YOUR ON CRACK. IF PEOPLE THOUGHT I WAS BEING SERIOUS WITH MY NAME THEN THERE JUST AS RETARDED AS YOU ARE. AND WHO SAYS SOMEONE CANT REPLY TO POST ON OTHER CITIES. THATS IT IF ANYONE REPLYS TO SHIT FROM MY CITY OR WRITERS FROM MY CITY I'M CALLIN YA OUT. I STILL DONT KNOW WHERE YOU GET YOUR FACTS FROM ON THE NAME AND SPOT JOCKING YOU BETTER PROVE YOUR SELF OR SHUT THE FUCK UP.

NIGGA!

http://64.207.13.28/mysmilies/contrib/ruinkai/flipa.gif'>

Guest CardPuller23

IT STANDS FOR YOUNG GANGSTER BLOOD AND ITS A JOKE PEOPLE.

Your crew is a joke and so are you! Fucking punk little whiteboy fronting like you're from LA and you ain't even from the States! I know some cats from out East that are staying in your sweet little port city, north of Seattle by about 2 hours or so, in a place that has a rep for being a freight mecca, home to a writer with a rep that's permanently in a wheelchair,( I know where you're from ) that just might fuck you up if you don't keep your fat yapper shut! Don't think you're slick bitch! You're not! People in your area don't have the foggiest idea what gangs are about kid! Ya'll got East Indians there! No blacks or hispanics! You probably ain't ever even seen a fucking thug before except in a rap video! So come south and pop that shit! I dare you!

Oh and one more thing,

How in the fuck could you possibly think that that's some funny type of joke to write YOUNG GANGSTER BLOOD on shit? That's the dumbest shit I've ever fucking heard of!

:king:

i live in the la area i guess you could say well i get all the la radio stations and they arent that great, mostly rap and shizzle.

i tend to listen to college stations alot, they have much better programing and a wide variety of music. im trying to think of a web address and im thinking on is www.ucr.org or maybe its .edu

but they have great programing

Guest Circus
Originally posted by CardPuller23

Your crew is a joke and so are you! Fucking punk little whiteboy fronting like you're from LA and you ain't even from the States! I know some cats from out East that are staying in your sweet little port city, north of Seattle by about 2 hours or so, in a place that has a rep for being a freight mecca, home to a writer with a rep that's permanently in a wheelchair,( I know where you're from ) that just might fuck you up if you don't keep your fat yapper shut! Don't think you're slick bitch! You're not! People in your area don't have the foggiest idea what gangs are about kid! Ya'll got East Indians there! No blacks or hispanics! You probably ain't ever even seen a fucking thug before except in a rap video! So come south and pop that shit! I dare you!

Oh and one more thing,

How in the fuck could you possibly think that that's some funny type of joke to write YOUNG GANGSTER BLOOD on shit? That's the dumbest shit I've ever fucking heard of!

:king:

Well said. Tell it like it is. You had his Card Pulled for reals!

You people need to lightin up, stop takin shit so fuckin serious. As for my crew being a joke, whatever your not even from here so how would you know. My crew accomplished more shit here than most writers here will ever do. (ie. in service panels on the metro ).

Archived