Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I'm nothinig but a wind up toy!

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by tri, Jan 9, 2004.

1. tri

tri New Jack

Alright, i am new to writing and all of this graffing shit. I started out this past sunday, and i've been drawing and painting ditches ever since to get my practice in. The only reason i am posting is to have y'all, the lovely 12oz kids, to criticize my shit and give me advice and all the good stuff. I'll be posting up some fliks of my throwups, drawings and stickers pretty soon. So if y'all could just help me out with ides until then. Any ideas really. Oh and real fast let me give me you som info on my behalf. I'm seventeen and i float in the Dee Eff Dub area of Texas. I've been floating with writers for 3 years, and i finally got into it. Personally i think my artistic skills have helped me advance in writing. Yeah i got what y'all call a "tag name". I tag Tri. So far i found a crew and its pretty up and coming so, no big info on that except; Hoods Up!

Thanks for reading this if you did. Fliks will be up soon. Peace!:king:

2. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

yes, you will get mad made fun of, youre new, dont worry bout that.....tri, thats odd, however, if ya can floss it, more power to ya,,,,,,if you runnin with a crew and you just started last week, then they must suck balls,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,crackin niggas in the jaws, runnin hoes into walls

3. Overtime

p. mother fuckin s.....wait to start a thread till you have pics, thats uncool

4. swiss cheese

swiss cheese Senior Member

I just found this satement funny.
    "ever since" 5 days ago!:lol:

5. Overtime

i also found it silly, but he's runnin with a crew

6. drunken fool

drunken fool Junior Member

Sorry man.. we dont hold hands and whipe drool away from beginners mouths around here.... HOODS UP cuzz!!

7. ¤Ñ£§k_ºÑ£R¤

¤Ñ£§k_ºÑ£R¤ Banned

it be funny if he bust out with dope pics and roasted better than hecz face and ciste combined:D

8. eseLokE1uno

eseLokE1uno Senior Member

anyone can get in or start a crew it dont mean shit

9. swiss cheese

swiss cheese Senior Member

"Hey, you want to be in ma crew"?
    "Who me"?
    "Yeah, who else"?
    "I dont really even write".
    "Don't matter, I'll teach ya".
    "Aight I'm down. What's the crew name"?
    "Dont have one yet. You have any ideas"?
    "How bout AOK"?
    "Isn't that taken"
    "I dunno, but it sounds dope"!
    "Who else is down"?
    "My brother, and this dude on my block who writes Terorize".
    "Oh werd, DOPE"!
    "I'll hit it up tonight, I'm going to the mall".:)

10. ¤Ñ£§k_ºÑ£R¤

¤Ñ£§k_ºÑ£R¤ Banned

....yep....

11. bouncekraze

bouncekraze Member

If he were from my side of town I would jack him for his fuckin
    cheap paint!:king:

12. Im Broke

Im Broke Senior Member

rename this thred to... "i want to get ripped on" cuz' there aint no flicks and u are a toy... 2 big reasons for me to steal ya! :king:

13. bouncekraze

bouncekraze Member

ALREADY!

14. prez

prez New Jack

may be the funniest thread Ive read...wheres Tri gone?!:eek:

15. albinomonkey

albinomonkey Member

don't say graffing ever again, and post some flicks dont post a pictureless thread on paper chase... and keep practicin and SHAKE THEM HaterZ OFF!