Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I'm not totally positive, but i think the new janes addiction CD fucking sucks...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Aug 8, 2003.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

so i bought it on bootleg the other day in china town, because its all about supporting chinese families of 30, not big nosed, even larger ego'd ex-junkies who used to make incredible music, but apparently now suck almost as much as their pretty boy, asshole also ex-junkie guitar player.
    and i have listened to it all the way through yet, but im pretty sure its totally wack with not a single good song on it. ill report back later with more details.

2. yoink

yoink Elite Member

well.
    saved me from buyin it.
    Even though I probably wouldnt without hearing if it was decent or not. Im always wary of awesome bands that "come-back" or something like that.

3. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Well...I'm completely postive, and I think all Jane's Addiction CDs fucking suck.

4. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

then youre an idiot with no decent taste

ive heard a few cuts, and all i can say is, manufactured formula...

its impossible to suck in the normal use of the word....however lined up against their other shit, it sucks....

on good news, i found a brand spanking new "nothing shocking" in the record store the other day for 8 bucks....ive lost that album like 3 times now...

rock and roll that album is, rock and roll

5. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

no, it doesnt suck like an album by 'cold' or 'puddle of mud' sucks, it sucks in the way that only a band that used to be incredible, but now is a complete piece of shit can suck. its a much more destrctive 'suck', that makes your whole day suck, and makes you think of relationships that have fallen apart, and all that youve lost thus far in life.
    i hate this kind of suck infinitely more.

6. mental invalid

beautifully spoken amigo......

i couldnt said it better myself......

7. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

why arent you going to UP?

8. mental invalid

dood, cause im not a writer, i just play one on the internet.....hahaha....

seriously, i could come up with lame upon lame upon lame excuse....like i just got paid, and had to pay bills so now i have 40 dollars for two weeks.....but ill just simplify it by saying i suck...

thats why.....that and you havent published your book,

"how to be a word traveling player on a crackheads income"

i need that book bro.........

9. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

I have to say it is not one of the better of janes addiction the album they had on triple x, nothing shock and ritual were great albums. it is hard to follow up albums like that. But I think after listening to the album after a while it grows on you.

10. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

roe, going to UP has nothing to do with painting and everything to do with drunken debauchery. pretty much everyone is just gettind wasted and hanging out. theres still time man. you can do it!

11. mental invalid

i think i can i think i can i think i can.....

chooooooo choooooooo

and dood if i go up, please believe paint fumes will be inhaled

12. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx Senior Member

That's a whole lotta suck.

13. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

I saw them at lollapalooza. All I have to say is that they definitely had the formula plugged in.

14. reach.4

reach.4 New Jack

15. mental invalid

this year right steve?? i saw em last year on their own, and it was cool...however, i would give my left kidney to see them circa 90.....

and i will arguably say that they were easily on the best bands of the 90s, and they put out three albums, if you include kettle whistle....