Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Im not starting beef but im HEATED

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by cole1, Apr 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cole1

cole1 New Jack

Ok, so A few weeks ago I went with my boys who were painting a RIP Teaze piece. I wasnt planning on painting anything, but I knew I had to. I did my thing. It was wack but I did it and I was pleased. I knew Jeff would have been so happy. The other day some kid emails me on myspace and says "I saw ur RIP Teaz, too bad SF went over it."

Ok now a. Im not a "writer" so im not gettin involved in any graff beef bullshit, and b. I know my shit wasnt all that....but WTF, who the fuck is SF going over a RIP Teaze piece even if it was done by me and not some fuckin great writer. That shit ment a real lot to me! If the asshole in SF that went over my shit is reading this, I want u to know that you are a fucking disrespectful piece of shit...and if u cant handle that bring the shit on....because I may not be in this fuckin graff circle but JMC was my best friend and first love and me doing a piece for him was a serious thing....so like I said before FUCK YOU!!!!

2. trackstand

trackstand Senior Member

Graffiti writers are assholes. Lesson learned.

3. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

not the right place for this..he has a thread in the heavens..

4. MO FA ME

MO FA ME Junior Member

youve got options...

a) aproach those 'haters' yourself and deal with it.
    b) be a bitch and come here to complain about it
    c) fix the existing mural
    d) paint a new one at a spot where it won't get dissed
    e) diss the haters back and wait for them at night to come back
    f) shit in your hand and smear it all over your face and scream bloody mary

5. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

cole

i saw your letter in the heavens.
    i know this man meant a great deal to you

it sucks that your piece got dissed, but that is a fact of the graffiti world.
    after all, we like to write on other people's property.
    there is no honor among thieves, there is little respect in graffilthy.
    maybe the dude thought you didn't know what you were doing, maybe he is just an ignorant piece of shit, who knows, who cares.
    everyone sucks in the beginning, and no one respects them.
    whether you last a minute or a lifetime, it's something pretty much every writer has to go through: losing a precious piece to a diss.

try not to take it too personally.
    teazer appreciated what you did, wherever he may be.
    it may have been dissed, but you did it.
    nothing changes that.

you can also always keep coming back. again, and again.
    no one can stop you from painting.
    if you have a dedication to this kind of tribute, you can and should keep doing it, keep getting better at it, and don't be discouraged by those who don't repsect what you do.

*this thread is probably gonna get closed or moved in a minute, it's not in the right part of the forum, but whatever.*

6. deterrent

deterrent Veteran Member

Fuck other people, keep to yourself but if you ever meet him put some cold steal in that nigguhs asshole

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.