Im not starting beef but im HEATED

cole1

Ok, so A few weeks ago I went with my boys who were painting a RIP Teaze piece. I wasnt planning on painting anything, but I knew I had to. I did my thing. It was wack but I did it and I was pleased. I knew Jeff would have been so happy. The other day some kid emails me on myspace and says "I saw ur RIP Teaz, too bad SF went over it."

Ok now a. Im not a "writer" so im not gettin involved in any graff beef bullshit, and b. I know my shit wasnt all that....but WTF, who the fuck is SF going over a RIP Teaze piece even if it was done by me and not some fuckin great writer. That shit ment a real lot to me! If the asshole in SF that went over my shit is reading this, I want u to know that you are a fucking disrespectful piece of shit...and if u cant handle that bring the shit on....because I may not be in this fuckin graff circle but JMC was my best friend and first love and me doing a piece for him was a serious thing....so like I said before FUCK YOU!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

youve got options...

a) aproach those 'haters' yourself and deal with it.

b) be a bitch and come here to complain about it

c) fix the existing mural

d) paint a new one at a spot where it won't get dissed

e) diss the haters back and wait for them at night to come back

f) shit in your hand and smear it all over your face and scream bloody mary

cole

i saw your letter in the heavens.

i know this man meant a great deal to you

it sucks that your piece got dissed, but that is a fact of the graffiti world.

after all, we like to write on other people's property.

there is no honor among thieves, there is little respect in graffilthy.

maybe the dude thought you didn't know what you were doing, maybe he is just an ignorant piece of shit, who knows, who cares.

everyone sucks in the beginning, and no one respects them.

whether you last a minute or a lifetime, it's something pretty much every writer has to go through: losing a precious piece to a diss.

try not to take it too personally.

teazer appreciated what you did, wherever he may be.

it may have been dissed, but you did it.

nothing changes that.

you can also always keep coming back. again, and again.

no one can stop you from painting.

if you have a dedication to this kind of tribute, you can and should keep doing it, keep getting better at it, and don't be discouraged by those who don't repsect what you do.

*this thread is probably gonna get closed or moved in a minute, it's not in the right part of the forum, but whatever.*