i'm not insane

HK

dinosaurs are extinct. so to will be the human race..

it is safe to say that the plannets fragile eccosystem will remember our rieghn of terror.. as new chemically altered spiecies emmerge to take our place as the top of the food chain. the naturall environment will begin anew. slowly recovering from the ignorrance of human enginuity. mother nature is god. and she is unhappy with our betrayall of her law.

I am the humble messanger who is to tear down the establlishment. infecting one mind at a time if need be, to open thair eyes and see.. without the nature we so carelessly destroy, we are doomed. There is good in us that is worth fighting for. love, compassion, creativity..if these quallities can not overcome ignorrance hate greed.our hell will be the one we have created. A poisoned world full of corruption..

and thats where we are now. the world grows sicker. and most of us are emphatic. how desgusting...

rise above common views.

strike back at the system that strikes mortall wounds to our continued existance.

I am not blind- and shall not vouluntarilly be led by the blind.

HEKTIK

RA CFC DKK CP the WORST 412

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey I like you HK.

But what do you want me to do? Maybe we should stop saying that and do something. We got to work together you know. I think that rhetoric is a little wasted on this board though as much as i like to hear it. We are all very aware of the problem I think. It's just working on what to do about it. I have ideas... ideas are just that though. I may find myself forced to resign to some greater superspecies. I am losing that emotive drive though which is affecting my performance of course. I am so jaded and chagrined I can look at all these incredible problems and I hardly feel moved anymore. The world grows so cold. I fall further every day.

Originally posted by iced_tea

maybe we should stop doing graffiti if your all so concerned about the earth. those damn aerosols in the can do nothing to help our ozone layer pretty soon we will all be walking lumps of cancer from all the uv rays.

cans havent contained CFCs in a long while

Archived