im not Fred Durst im just his little brother.

Guest ToYs

You see, i was born to the durst family 18 years ago but as soon as my brother fred made it big they didnt want some trouble maker little brother causing contraversy For the band so i went into the "pop artist sibbling protection program" also known as PASPP and they sent me to virginia and changed my last name. i wasnt aloud to speak about the times fred would come into my room late at night to "play" i hated playing with fred. but now that im 18 im free and i dont have to worry about ruining his career anymore, he did it himself. can you see the family relation?

http://seemesmile.com/photos4/2533644a.jpg'> http://seemesmile.com/photos4/2577495a.jpg'>

im gonna make it big like him oneday, all i need to do is get REAL rappers to write my rhymes for me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha ok, i can now say Toys has the best sense of humor on 12oz. Most of these kids would have gotten e-tough guy and started saying, bitch call me fred durst again and ill be runnin up on your city eating your bitchs cooch and stabbin your mothers face.

Toys you seriously are one of the level-headed people on twelve ounce.

Most likely the first person to not get his panties in a bunch over what someone says.

Originally posted by urban ghost

my thoughts exactly minus the facial hair...what part of virginia are you from...

northern VA

He's telling the truth..that ugly facial hair has to be heredity
ouch

Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan

someone i know had a run in with fred dirtybag at a bar..fool was all pissed cause someone was sitting in "his" seat at one of his favorite bars..all i want to know is how do i get my own seat at my bar???

BECOME A FAG AND JOIN A FAG BAND SEEMS TO BE WORKIN FOR ALOT OF PEOPLE THESE DAYS.

Archived