Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

im not Fred Durst im just his little brother.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ToYs, Jan 5, 2003.

1. ToYs

ToYs Guest

You see, i was born to the durst family 18 years ago but as soon as my brother fred made it big they didnt want some trouble maker little brother causing contraversy For the band so i went into the "pop artist sibbling protection program" also known as PASPP and they sent me to virginia and changed my last name. i wasnt aloud to speak about the times fred would come into my room late at night to "play" i hated playing with fred. but now that im 18 im free and i dont have to worry about ruining his career anymore, he did it himself. can you see the family relation?
    http://seemesmile.com/photos4/2533644a.jpg'> [img]http://seemesmile.com/photos4/2577495a.jpg'>
    im gonna make it big like him oneday, all i need to do is get REAL rappers to write my rhymes for me.

2. sneak

sneak Guest

:cough:

fred durst sucks my balls.

3. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

"like whoa. i'm this big of an idiot."
    http://www.jhblive.co.za/writers/features/virginity/fred-durst-arrival.jpg'>

hahah. toys you trouble making mistake of the durst family.

4. fr8otech

fr8otech Senior Member

5. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

6. PHYNE

PHYNE Guest

i think you lie!!!!!!!!!!!:crazy:

7. socrates

socrates Guest

He's telling the truth..that ugly facial hair has to be heredity

8. 150's~

150's~ Guest

yeah whatevas.. blow up your own spot on the intranet.. i think i'm gonna go smoke a newpie. PEACE 1

9. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

ToYs: if you're telling the truth, get me an autograph from your brother. i'm sure young girls over here are willing to pay top dollar for it...or lose their virginity to me. either/or.

10. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

you also look similar to that one kid off of mighty ducks and dawson's creek.

11. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

haha ok, i can now say Toys has the best sense of humor on 12oz. Most of these kids would have gotten e-tough guy and started saying, bitch call me fred durst again and ill be runnin up on your city eating your bitchs cooch and stabbin your mothers face.

Toys you seriously are one of the level-headed people on twelve ounce.

Most likely the first person to not get his panties in a bunch over what someone says.

12. urban ghost

urban ghost Member

my thoughts exactly minus the facial hair...what part of virginia are you from...

13. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

THSTS NOT SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF.

SAD TO SAY THAT FRED DURST IS GOING TO DIRECT A SKATEBOARD MOVIE.:(

14. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

someone i know had a run in with fred dirtybag at a bar..fool was all pissed cause someone was sitting in "his" seat at one of his favorite bars..all i want to know is how do i get my own seat at my bar???

15. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

piss all over it. Mark your territory bitch.