im not even gonna front, theres a decent chance my new site might kick your ass!

seeking

im not even kidding, if you get too close to it, i cant even be responsible for what could happen. just remember that i warned you, so if shit gets ugly, well, you cant hold me accountable... i tried to tell you, but you just had to see if it would bite through the cage. god damn right it will, its fucking hardcore...

one part goth + one part death metal + one part hopeless romantic + one part graphic design skills beyond your understanding + one part general fucking greatness on my part = my new, soon to be unveiled site.

yeah, um, that about covers it

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dont be fooled, its not gonna be some wacky flash site, that does a bunch of shit and shoots sparks out of your monitor, its all about good design, good lay out and being inovative... should be up by the end of the week, if not sooner...

and yes, i shouldnt have said shit.. oh well...

i was totally underestimating my site when i made this topic, word on the street is that its now twice as fucking hardcore as it was previously, and its got steel toed doc martens with the british flag pattern on em... knee highs.... and its mad at all the imigrants for taking the jobs from its west german friends and relatives.... your in trouble. better hide. africa might be a good place, it probably wont look for you there.

awww, someone needs a hug. mad cause your number 64 on the journal? im sorry bro... maybe if you were a bit nicer, i would have moved you up a little higher in the order.... cause like the old addage goes, you catch more flies with honey than vinegar....

awww, c'mon, your life isnt that bad is it?

i cant even argue with someone like you, your not even dumb enough to be funny, your just ignorant and theres nothing very amusing about that. i never claimed anything but the fact that my web site might knock you 'clean out of your socks', a fact i still stand by. it very well might. especially if you keep up all this player hating. it hates that shit. crabby, crabby, crabby. maybe someone is a bit envious? is that the problem? awww, bro, dont be jealous... drink a V8 or something, that will straighten you out.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

awww, c'mon, your life isnt that bad is it?

i cant even argue with someone like you, your not even dumb enough to be funny, your just ignorant and theres nothing very amusing about that. i never claimed anything but the fact that my web site might knock you 'clean out of your socks', a fact i still stand by. it very well might. especially if you keep up all this player hating. it hates that shit. crabby, crabby, crabby. maybe someone is a bit envious? is that the problem? awww, bro, dont be jealous... drink a V8 or something, that will straighten you out.

The thing that makes you such a fucking idiot is that you say stupid shit like "Your not even dumb enough to be funny" and........... believe it or not...... you are the one who spelled the word "you're" like this "your" instead!! Who's dumb?? And I am awfully surprised to see that you can spell the word ignorant as compared to "ignant" or some other super underground ebonic bullshit! And as for the player................. trust me homey........by the amount of time you spend on this site I can guarantee that you're no player! Just a plain old fucking nerd! Spend all your time on here trying to knock people! I can guarantee that if I saw you face to face you'd get a nice little ass whipping!! :king:

haha, you should really stop before you're too far behind bro... resorting to petty physical threats? come on now... if i'm the internet 'nerd' why are you so upset about it? and since when am i an ebonicly speaking underground rapper? please. should i point out that your only valid comment in that whole post was my omittance of a single apostrophy?

omittance means to leave out by the way.

ps. i'll concede to the fact that i used neither capitals nor propper spelling in this post, anything else?

Originally posted by Boring Bastard

The thing that makes you such a fucking idiot is that you say stupid shit like "Your not even dumb enough to be funny" and........... believe it or not...... you are the one who spelled the word "you're" like this "your" instead!! Who's dumb??

somehow the full humor of this sentence didn't dawn on me until i read it a second time.

"believe it or not...... you are the one who spelled the word "you're" like this "your" instead!! Who's dumb?? "

well, i dont want to point fingers, but i would say that despite my many spelling and gramerical errors, your still the dumb one.

oh, and that was one hell of a run on sentence there Tolstoy

Originally posted by seeking innocence

haha, you should really stop before you're too far behind bro... resorting to petty physical threats? come on now... if i'm the internet 'nerd' why are you so upset about it? and since when am i an ebonicly speaking underground rapper? please. should i point out that your only valid comment in that whole post was my omittance of a single apostrophy?

omittance means to leave out by the way.

ps. i'll concede to the fact that i used neither capitals nor propper spelling in this post, anything else?

Tolstoy was a good one, haha. Anyway........ by myself mentioning the ass whipping...... I'd like to point out that if anyone wanted to start out a 12 oz. boxing thread and turn it into an actual event someday, then you'd be getting pummeled pretty good by the likes of myself! You just ramble excessively for no reason and turn an opinion into a war! You expect to just say ignorant things and have no one contest you! When someone does though it's like "What?? Seeking is God!!" In actuality, you're one of those cyber-trivia geeks who knows tons of useless shit who couldn't get a paycheck if his life depended on it but could win every non-sensical trivia question anyone could ever think of!! How's that for a run on sentence, asshole??:o

wow, you're completely talking in circles. one minute im completely ignorant, the next minute im some sevant. you might try and punch me, but i'd resort to my far superior mental abilites and telapathicly confuse you into kicking your own ass.

not so dissimilar to what im doing right now.

:crazy:

Originally posted by Boring Bastard

Tolstoy was a good one, haha. Anyway........ by myself mentioning the ass whipping...... I'd like to point out that if anyone wanted to start out a 12 oz. boxing thread and turn it into an actual event someday, then you'd be getting pummeled pretty good by the likes of myself! You just ramble excessively for no reason and turn an opinion into a war! You expect to just say ignorant things and have no one contest you! When someone does though it's like "What?? Seeking is God!!" In actuality, you're one of those cyber-trivia geeks who knows tons of useless shit who couldn't get a paycheck if his life depended on it but could win every non-sensical trivia question anyone could ever think of!! How's that for a run on sentence, asshole??:o

*high five*

hahah nice one BBastard.. that's gold.

Archived