Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Im new.

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by MEAK ONE, Sep 20, 2002.

1. MEAK ONE

MEAK ONE New Jack

2. TresOne

TresOne Guest

Are you blind? that shit is awesome! Get some colour on those bitches.. Hot stuff :)

3. MEAK ONE

MEAK ONE New Jack

4. MEAK ONE

MEAK ONE New Jack

5. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

not feelin em at all

6. MEAK ONE

MEAK ONE New Jack

7. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

alrighty.. ill use the second as a example.. the letters arent very good at all.. the S is horrid the K is horrid it looks like you tried to hid the letters behind lines and extra shapes... theres more but i dont feel like pointing everything out...

8. deznatori

deznatori Veteran Member

The first 3 seem to be the only ones I would consider decent. THe letter structure does need some work. The 3d's look like you know where your going with them and look alright. The Crown. Come on now. Crowns reserved for King type status. Until otherwise notified your a toy. Realize as well that Task is taken by a few writers already. Task from the Dirty South and I believe there is another in Chi Town as well. None of this is meant to come off as I am high and mighty. It is just my look on things and info.

9. shitonastick

shitonastick New Jack

Wale said it pretty much..,..

I didnt like the 2nd one and the 3rd one at all....sucky drawings there jigga figga....

Some of them are cool....im likin ur style,but u should use some colors...

It aint dope,and it aint wack,i would say somethin in the middle....

Peace

10. Ronnie Dobbs

Ronnie Dobbs Senior Member

better than.... 80% of the shit on here

11. sARe

sARe New Jack

yo no disrespect but ib seen that task same letters from some foo in england: maybe your biting his shit or hes biting you i dunno

12. ~i~hear~voices~

~i~hear~voices~ New Jack

this one cat i know his folks writes task...ur pertty good...clean up the s/k and ull be the sizzzzzzz.......word! how long u been at it??

13. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

i~hear~voice: where the hell have you been? haven't seen you post for a while.

14. cdz

cdz Member

deznatori is right, the crown is ridiculous. some of the characters are good, keep trying and you will definatly get it.

15. MEAK ONE

MEAK ONE New Jack