Im new.

MEAK ONE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The first 3 seem to be the only ones I would consider decent. THe letter structure does need some work. The 3d's look like you know where your going with them and look alright. The Crown. Come on now. Crowns reserved for King type status. Until otherwise notified your a toy. Realize as well that Task is taken by a few writers already. Task from the Dirty South and I believe there is another in Chi Town as well. None of this is meant to come off as I am high and mighty. It is just my look on things and info.

Guest FACE WON

its funny that you write task and your screen name is meak....because that task from the dirty south also writes with a meak......any way i like your stuff and think if you can rock the name better than the next ,go for it....but task from NOLA aint no joke...you should check his stuff and consider a new name,but i know nothing....good sketches though!!peace.

when i first heard of Photoshop graff...i was like...What the fuck jiggas.,...

But now that i see that one,im like....shiiiiiiiiiiiit....its dope as hell....for bein a computer tag....ehhe...

How the hell do ya do that???

U think u could hit me up on mail or something man???

I would be interested in learning....

my mail is:

menacepita@hotmail.com

Just think of it.....u make a dope sign or something on tha comp,and u can print it out on like 9898989898709283423 stickers....thats fuckin cool....at least i think so...:lol:

cool names, sober and poser. ill be sure to diss them next time i see them IN THE FUCKING CITY. your wasting your time with me pal, if you really want i can go out to the suburbs and hack your maxline bullshit. just say the word, but i guarantee you wont go back over me. stupid fucking little kids

Originally posted by swif1

i~hear~voice: where the hell have you been? haven't seen you post for a while.

shit didnt think anyone knew i was gone.. glad in a way someone pays attention...damn near fell off the face of the earth.. alots been going on..but thats a whole different story in time..but the voices in my head are back and so am i...ull bee seing alot more of me in time..heh..not that anyone cares of course...:rolleyes:!!!

you obivously have talent but, it doesnt seem like you are doing anything that original.

yeah the kid with the fat laces and spraypaint cans looks pretty good, but I think that might have been a bit overdone over the years.

Im not saying that for a writer to be good they have to completely original, but a lot of that stuff is played out.

Archived