iM nEw tO 12oUnCe

420_AznSk8er

whats up all my tagging peeps. Im new and wondering whos from the texas metro area. I can send some pics of my bombings to anyone if they want, just give me the email. So who are the writers around these parts? Well peace out my niggers, keep me updated, im down with the cause. 420 for life, one love skating.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by 420_AznSk8er

whats up all my tagging peeps. Im new and wondering whos from the texas metro area. I can send some pics of my bombings to anyone if they want, just give me the email. So who are the writers around these parts? Well peace out my niggers, keep me updated, im down with the cause. 420 for life, one love skating.

wtf please do yourself a favor and shoot yourself several times in the face. i can allready tell this guys gonna be a fuckin asshole. and why arent these god dam pain killers working? i have strept throat and my throat is swollen half shut. codien dont do shit.

plenty of hiphop heads on 12 oz. its not about your style. its your attitude that counts (at least in channel zero). skills play a part too. post your flix in "brick slayers". and try not to sound so much like a cop....

Originally posted by Wink ONE

primarily(sp.?) cuz this isnt b-toys?

12oz needs spell-check

no it doesnt, people just need to pay attention in english or read more books (myelf included). good job on "primarily" though....

originally posted by rip

wtf please do yourself a favor and shoot yourself several times in the face. i can allready tell this guys gonna be a fuckin asshole. and why arent these god dam pain killers working? i have strept throat and my throat is swollen half shut. codien dont do shit.

i think you should seek medical attention friend

Originally posted by jah

rip??? my name is "jah" fool. get it straight!!!! and the only medical attention i need is "one good spliff, one good spliff. then my younger brothers well take a rid..."

i was reading that shit too. and i was like wtf. i didnt write that shit. heh but yeah i did see a docter, and he gave me penicillin and pain killers. pain killers aint doin shit ceot makin me fall asleep when im driving.

Originally posted by jah

rip??? my name is "jah" fool. get it straight!!!! and the only medical attention i need is "one good spliff, one good spliff. then my younger brothers well take a rid..."

"one good spliff (one good spliff), then my younger brothers we'll tak a ride. gonna teach them (gonna teach them ).... all the lessons that ive learned in life..." **

Archived