Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

iM nEw tO 12oUnCe

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by 420_AznSk8er, Aug 15, 2002.

1. 420_AznSk8er

420_AznSk8er New Jack

whats up all my tagging peeps. Im new and wondering whos from the texas metro area. I can send some pics of my bombings to anyone if they want, just give me the email. So who are the writers around these parts? Well peace out my niggers, keep me updated, im down with the cause. 420 for life, one love skating.

2. Ken E. Bus

Ken E. Bus Member

This should be fun. :crazy:

3. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

i reallllllly hope this is fake....

oh and, to asian skater, post your pics HERE....

heh heh heh...

4. TRAMP

TRAMP Member

Werd iz bond, yo!:D

5. jah

jah Elite Member

"niggers"????? thats a word thats not welcome on 12 oz. send me your flix. [email protected]. and listen to bob marley. go to blackark.com

6. 420_AznSk8er

420_AznSk8er New Jack

why are there no hiphop avatars on this site?

7. rip

rip Elite Member

wtf please do yourself a favor and shoot yourself several times in the face. i can allready tell this guys gonna be a fuckin asshole. and why arent these god dam pain killers working? i have strept throat and my throat is swollen half shut. codien dont do shit.

8. jah

jah Elite Member

plenty of hiphop heads on 12 oz. its not about your style. its your attitude that counts (at least in channel zero). skills play a part too. post your flix in "brick slayers". and try not to sound so much like a cop....

9. Wink ONE

Wink ONE Junior Member

primarily(sp.?) cuz this isnt b-toys?

12oz needs spell-check

10. IM2LOW4YOU

IM2LOW4YOU New Jack

^^ HAHA jah...thats the first thing to come out of my mouth...

PIG!!

11. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

D0n'T d0 tHi5 y0u FuCKinG iDiOt...

12. jah

jah Elite Member

no it doesnt, people just need to pay attention in english or read more books (myelf included). good job on "primarily" though....

13. 420_AznSk8er

420_AznSk8er New Jack

i think you should seek medical attention friend

14. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

15. jah

jah Elite Member

rip??? my name is "jah" fool. get it straight!!!! and the only medical attention i need is "one good spliff, one good spliff. then my younger brothers well take a rid..."