im new and i got a sketch....

oVErdOSEamc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gimic.one

who the fuck told the b-boys toys the 12oz url.. it was bad enuff when everyone was a fuckin frieght jockey .. but it just got a lot worse.. i really hope this is a fuckin joke..

Guest uncle-boy

why do you find it necesarry to tell us you are from b-boys.com???? who the fuck cares? you make like you are going to receive a status or something.... i don't know it's irritating, i don't want to know people's forum writing history.

Guest --zeSto--

I dont get it...

all the b.boy.dot.com kids actually write "bboy.bom" on all their doodles,

like it's actually a crew or something.

I'd feel stupid putting 12oz on anything that wasn't solely intended to go on here.

Originally posted by oVErdOSEamc

no no man its not like that, im not one of those fuckin toys, im down, but i found 12oz on my own...

BULLSHIT! Your sketch says "kuir vs. over" which implies that you were involved in one of the many b-boys.com "graffiti battles" in which toys post two horrid sketches and one seemingly triumphs over the other. You ain't down.:mad:

Guest Merdle

I hope you know how gay you are.....pretty gay.....yep......gay indeed.....keep those corn cobs out the rectum and maybe.....just maybe........ you'll draw better.....not only that but you wont be so gay......."overdose":confused:

Originally posted by oVErdOSEamc

no no man its not like that, im not one of those fuckin toys, im down, but i found 12oz on my own...

OH yes you certainly are......

Originally posted by sykorok

oh your down!.......ok then thats alright...for a minute there i thought you where a toy. i'm glad you straigtend that out for me........thanks.

hahaha , thats what i was thinking

Archived