Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I'm meeting WU!!!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega, Jun 27, 2001.

1. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

My friend's brother is working on the Wu website and they asked him to come up to Staten Island to smoke some weed and discuss the site. That is so cool! My friend said I could go with him as long as a frotn a few for gas money. Has anyone else smoked with some one famous?

------------------
    You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

2. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

my friend whose in a local band got me backstage when another more well known local band was playing with the get up kids and i smoked a bowl with couple of them...made my day..

3. curious george

curious george Senior Member

i blew trees with some people in no limit. my boy's dad drove a tour bus for em.

4. TOE-FOO

TOE-FOO New Jack

one of my teachers at school said they smoked weed with willy nelson , but then , who dosent know somone thats smoked with willy?

5. AeRoSoL JuNkiE

AeRoSoL JuNkiE Elite Member

man if i the chance to meet no limit and smoke up with them, id just grab their bling blingn shit, grab the bud, then run like shit

6. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i smoked with jurassic 5 in their tour bus at warped tour last year.

7. SayOne

SayOne Guest

man i wish i could smoke with the Wu...shit would be so funny , raekwon talkin gibberish and all of em freestylin..i bet you redman would be there too, ive always wanted to smoke with that cat , he's soo fuckin funny..goddamn...but I would probably just get into fights and i would get beat up, to many of them damn killah bees..

8. theFUME

theFUME Senior Member

damn yall are some lucky mutherfuckers

i aint never seen or chilled wit no one

i never even been to a fukin concert

damn chillen wit J5 WU

what the fuck

------------------
    "So analyze me surprise me but cant magmatize me"
    -nas

9. SIELOETTE

SIELOETTE Senior Member

Is this the "im cool beacause im meeting someone famous" post..Hhhmm...well i suppose ill let off one....our house is being photographed for Juxtapoz next month!Im going nutts..

10. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

word of warning...
    a friend of mine does legal work with wu, is around them on the regular, ain't no thing. many of those dudes smoke blunts that are laced with other shit. be careful if you care.
    not to burst your bubble. but most rappers are severely wack individuals. even the ones you really like.

11. TOY

TOY New Jack

so...i used to be friends with barry white's nephew and kick it over at his house like it was no thing. a lot of weed smoke over there. freezer bags of it.

12. i eat poo

i eat poo New Jack

13. and now you choke

and now you choke Elite Member

dude get real. your favorite graffiti writers are wacked out. wacked out people rule the world because they have nothing to lose except a few bucks. tomorrow i'm going to stapleton hill staten island to paint with wu tang. peace out yes

14. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

to be perfectly honest, id rather sit in a room cutting myself with a broken beer bottle than to spend an hour with the wutang clan. a bunch of bumbeling fucking morons for the most part. even when they're being 'intelligent' they're full of shit... not saying they arent smart in their own little way, just that the 'hip hop' facade tarnishes anything relivent they may have to offer... did you the episode of 'cribs' they were on? oh my god... i feel bad for you...

15. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

King Saan and Mr. Taylor. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'>
    Whoop Dee Fuckin Doo! [img]http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//rolleyes.gif'>
    I got my cool shades on! [img]http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//cool.gif'>