i'm losing the plot...

Abracadabra

ok, about 2 weeks ago i lost my keys. generally not a big thing to most people, but i'm one of these obsessive compulsive types that checks their pockets to make sure they're got everything around 50 times and hour. so i lost em. i have no idea where they went. i've never lost my keys before. ever. i've searched my apartment high and low. i've searched all my clothes. the laundry basket. everything. "why is he losing his mind?" i hear you ask....

well today i went to the ATM to get some cash out. i flip open my wallet, which has every card placed the same way they've been for as long as i've had it, and my fucking ATM card is missing! what the fuck is going on?? everytime i pull out my bank card i put it back as a reflex action. i'll even put it away sometimes before i've even finished with it. and it's gone. can't find it anywhere. last time i went into my wallet it was there, now it's gone. what's wrong with me?? i'm seriously getting dimentia or something. now excuse me while i crawl into the corner of the room and wimper....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

...i'm paranoid on losing things, although i'm really untidy as a person, i have a very strict order, i try to create mechanical routine actions, i put my stuff in the same positions, at the same order, shit, i even got a certain routine for washing my hands...i just like to feel that i dont waste not even one second or do things messy in order to be able to have more time to sit on my ass...does that make sense? doubt it...anyway, like you i lost all my cards, id's drivers licence and student passes last year(aka my wallet with no money)...i was searching my house, my girls house all the cars i've been in to for 2 weeks...for some reason it was THAT hard to actually believe that i lost my shit...to tell you the truth i still think they're somewhere around, anyway, dont get paranoid bro..just go handle that, make new ones, change locks, whatever....On the flipside three days ago i found my -lost for 3 years- swiss army knive, so its all good i guess.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

im overly compulsive about losing my keys and wallet...im probably check for them several times a day to make sure theyre ok.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I once realised i left my keys in the house when the door slammed behind me, parents were away...Breaking in my apartment from the roof was fun, still weird, i didnt knew what to think, do i have a talent on that shit or should i worry next time i return from holidays, finding an empty apt?

Archived