Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i'm looking for an online molotow colour list?..anyone??

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by smeoo, Dec 12, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smeoo

smeoo Senior Member

i'm ordering paint and need a list..anyone point me in the right direction...THE HUB has gone belly up and the molotow site does'nt seem to have one...????

2. QbaOner

QbaOner Member

if you find one let me know :p

3. imported_splint2

imported_splint2 Senior Member

4. smeoo

smeoo Senior Member

good man!!..stylewars had it..thanks alot splint...

5. imported_splint2

imported_splint2 Senior Member

no problem...glad i could help

6. HAL

HAL Guest

Thanks man. I was looking for that, too.

7. micro

micro Member

8. earo 35

earo 35 Senior Member

dear micro,
    number one- this thred is 3 years old
    number two- im sure these people have found what they needed....
    YEARS AGO!
    number three- i hope you get banned for being so gay... stop writing all these bullshit answers in 3 year old posts. either start writing some answers that help or get a life

9. PHYNE

PHYNE Guest

10. earo 35

earo 35 Senior Member

jesus, phyne!!! didnt you hear what i told micro!!!THIS THREAD IS 3 YEARS OLD... NOBODY CARES ANYMORE!!!

11. micro

micro Member

maybe he was sleeping or was in a coma for 3 years and is happy to have his answer when he woke up this after noon

12. earo 35

earo 35 Senior Member

and maybe micro is gay:)

13. PHYNE

PHYNE Guest

I WAS IN A THC INDUCED COMA.....SORRY MAN PEOPLE KEEP BUMPIN DUMB POSTS ........:lick: :crazy: :lick:

14. earo 35

earo 35 Senior Member

micro is the one bumpin these dumb post... ive been requested that he gets banned since the day he registered... half the shit he writes is less than 4 words and none of it is pertinant to the subjects... did you see what he wrote in the "taggingin in broad daylight" thread... its on the second page and you gotta scroll down a little. hes such a retard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.