Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

im listening to the new white zombie album really fucking loud right now

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Jan 30, 2002.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

im also painting canvases (some with the blood from my hand that i sliced open with a box cutter last night)...

whats the point? the point is that the first white zombie album is fuckng bad ass...

2. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

snap into a slim jim, oooohhhh yeeeeaaaaahhh..

3. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

4. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

you dont scare me at all though i am kind of jelouse because i always wanted to paint a canvas with my own blood....oh yeah, and send me your address so i can get this package out

5. jah

jah Elite Member

i used to rock white zombie. but then i got into hiphop and turned away from the satanic shit. i just dont like the vibe, man. its like, totally unritious. i need a cosmic tribal beat to float off into bliss and harmony.

peace, love, and fuckin reggae.....

6. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

no doubt. i used to be a big biohazard/sepultura head.

7. jah

jah Elite Member

ps: i meant rightious for all u anal motherfuckers

8. No, you meant "righteous", or rather, "unrighteous". And I also believe you meant "you anal motherfuckers".

Bump for zombiedom. Beer,

El Mamerro

9. rhettdec

rhettdec Junior Member

what the fuc?

what the fuc are you doing here? i hate moonlighters. get you and your white zombie and cup of coffee and doc martins and fucin go to a cemetery and think about dave mathews privates. no im sorry, i apologize, let me ask you a question, do you like hiphop?

10. Jesus of Nazareth

Jesus of Nazareth Senior Member

Re: what the fuc?

Who the fuck is this kid? :rolleyes:

11. jah

jah Elite Member

lol. fuck u asshole. just cuz ur right and im wrong doesnt make u right. so take ur righteous motherfuckin ass and go correct peoples english somewhere else. ur embarassing( i dont know how to spell that either) me. i blame all of this on bein drunk! nah actually it was an error. just shut the fuck up!

12. So... when you say "fuck u asshole", do you mean "fuck you, asshole", or do you mean "fuck your asshole"? It's two different things, you see, the first is just a double insult, while the second is just a broken phrase that suggests something about coitus and my anus. If you can clear me up on this, I might be able to help you out. Beer,

El Mamerro

13. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

diddly diddle dannng son.

14. jah

jah Elite Member

.... anal retentive motherfucker!!! fuck u, asshole!!!!!!!!! lol.

15. rhettdec

rhettdec Junior Member

my name is dave mathews.:beat: