I'M LIKE... "COME ON!!!!"

Guest KONFLIKT

Guest KONFLIKT

SO....................................................................................................

EVERYONE HERE IS OF AGE TO VOTE.

HOW MANY ARE REGISTERD?

HOW MANY DON'T CARE?

WHO WILL YOU VOTE FOR?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH HOWARD DEAN? (NO ONE GAVE HIM A CHANCE CUZ HE YELLED?, IS THAT ENOUGH TO CANCEL, A FRONT RUNNER FROM BECOMING MABEY ONE OF THE BEST PRESADENTS WE COULD EVER HAVE!?) <- SP... ALL WRONG <-REASON... ALIGHT.

NOW, IF ANYONE CAN OPEN THEY MINDS, LETS TALK ABOUT PRESIDENT ELECT'S

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KONFLIKT

WHY?

WHY WOULD YOU VOTE FOR HIM?

VOTES ONLY COUNT FOR ONE.

SO BETTER TELL WHY YOU WOULD ELECT HIM TO TELL OTHERS WHY HE WOULD MAKE A GOOD United States LEADER!

you guys need to vote this year....

pllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaase? it would really mean a lot to me. its not worth having bush around again and i've lost a friend. so have many people.

i just cant belive that in reality this war will last at least or even more than 5 years.

Re: Re: I voted for Clark in the primaries..

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Because he would! That guy is awesome.....

Nice call, all the way from Canada...:lol: Give me one reason why you think he's awesome...And dont just say something like- It's Al Sharpeton dude,he's got cool hair..I also agree with Ciclone/sk ...You shouldnt have to vote for a canidate just because they're the only ones up there...

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

I have been in the Army for almost ten years and station in high profile places and I have yet to meet any elected official, that shows me they don't give a damn, so fuck them.

Of course they don’t. It took you ten years to figure that out? Just kidding with you. Hey, at least you’re doing your thing.

so det and tease are down for bush, eh? Tease I could undersand (because he's a moron from Texas), but et tu, Deto?

i would love to vote to get that fucking douchebag bush out of there, but unfortunately i can't. basically i'm afraid to register to vote because i'm afraid that it may let the wrong people know where i'm at and get me in trouble for some other legal shit i have hanging over my head. but everyone else please just vote for the damn democrat. i know they really aren't much better, but at this point you've gotta go for the lesser of evils. bush has run this country into the ground and if he gets 4 more years we're fucked. i don't know what nader is thinking. he's either gone insane or he's in the republicans' pocket.

o yea and d-lush, i think 5 years is a pretty conservative estimate. put it this way, i'll be suprised if we get out of there in our lifetimes. my boss used to be an airforce pilot for 12 years. he was in panama scoping out noriega when reagan was telling the public we had no military presence there. he knows heads that are still in afghanistan (remember that war?) he knows heads that have already been to north korea casing out that dude. we're still in bosnia. we're still in cuba. if you hear we're gonna be in iraq 5 years, we're gonna be there 25 years easily. the only thing that worries me is the fact that bush didn't even win last time--so what if he steals the election again this year? amsterdam here i come.

Archived