Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

im leaving for tokyo

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by REGULATOR, Jul 20, 2002.

1. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

FUCK PLANE RIDES....when im on the plane i get time to think to myself...and when i think to myself i get SERVERLY depressed...i just want to go to the back and stare out the window at the dark sky and tihnk about killing myself and shit......fuck man i dont want to leave either...i mean tokyo is fuckin the shit and all...but right now in sf im having fuckin fun with homies....smoking up every hour and running around the presidio at night from shadows........fuck...i wont be on 12oz for like a month so goodbye to everyone......PLANE RIDES SUCK...VACATION IS TOO SHORT....BUT THEN I WANNA GO BACK TO SCHOOL TO SEE THIS CHICK...FUCK IT...LIFE IS CONFUSING AND DEPRESSING.....GOOD BYE YOU DUMBASS FACELESS INTERNET FRIENDS

2. jah

jah Elite Member

and youre complaining.... holy shit. id love to be in tokyo right now instead of touching my balls on 12oz. im back in school! damn

3. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

grab mass quantities of tokyo copies of PS2 games and scarface DVD's
    bring 'em back and sell 'em to me.
    when you leaving? what you going for?
    have fun

4. 455

455 Guest

later duke.

5. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

6. sneak

sneak Guest

7. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

damn im jealous.

8. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

eh stop complaining and have fun!

9. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

he makes me laugh.
    like.....when i think IM messed up, i think about regulator and it makes me feel better, because he has ISSUES.

10. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

dude that sucks thatss along ass plane ride.

i just got back from NYC and that is a 2 1/2 day drive from dallas my nigga. shit is boring

11. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

regulator. i keep loosing your sn

12. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Take flix.

Have fun.

Hit some asian skin for me.

13. drunken phil

drunken phil Guest

have a good time...
    take some good pictures of hot asian chicks too..

14. crso

crso Senior Member

i'll take some Nike Dunk lo's.........i'll pay you back.............:cool:

15. feezoner

feezoner New Jack

Anyone who goes to Tokyo for a month and doesnt get any tang is a loser. Just pull out your wang and wait. Alot of Japanese school girls will come runing for it.
    GET SOME OR DIE:D