I'M JUST BEING HONEST

krowteN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by drinkxylene

you flick alot of stuff id be picky about. do you shoot digital?

definitely-

im much much pickier with prints.

who still shoots prints, develops them, scans them, uploads them

and then posts them.

that shit is sooooooo 90's

Originally posted by fr8otech

I passed up an FBOX to spend newyears with my girl....

props to u man, i tried to spend new years with my girl, she ripped my new shirt, hit me with a phone and tried to stab me with scissors. needless to say i didnt get any tonight...

Originally posted by Humanimal

where does this crap come from..???? you tell me that it is tight , come on now.....give or take one or two ,but the rest is weaaaaakkkkkk

im inclined to agree,

however the point is to post what i caught not what i like, or fliks of my friends graff. theres enough of that here.

Originally posted by spacemanspif

i love autoracks...

that isto is funky fresh & dressed to impress. i really like the guys stuff.

bump mber. bump isto. bump learn.

i want to bump more pieces, but a lot of the shit people paint isn't readable.. they'll have a really good color scheme and a good letter or two but the rest will just be a waste.

message to the freight writers: theres no point if your letters are hurting, thats what this shit is about.. remember when graff was about letters? colors and techniques and fades and blends and all that bullshit doesnt mean anything if your letters cant hold their own. a really good piece should be able to burn in black & white. stop trying to run before you can crawl.

damn, i'm sick of this shit. stop complaining about the wak pieces in the flicks. the flicks have got wak pieces cuz 80% of the graffiti on trains is wak. it is what it is. i'm just happy to look at trains. thank u zed