i'm in trouble guys....

Abracadabra

ok, so as some of you may know, i've been married for a few years now, and some may not know, that my marriage ended a while back. so anyway....

i'm at this party on saturday, and spied a cute girl. i'm not a shy person, and can kick game till the cows come home, and after a while i was pretty sure she was feeling me. so i was thinking of ways to go in for the kill. now, previous to being married, this was not a problem, but on saturday, i just couldn't think of an angle. i was totally blank. i had no idea what to do. i mean, what the fuck. i hope my powers are only temporarily out of order, or else i'm fucked.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Europe

Man, I wish I had been there with you...

there was a few cute girls there, but i went for the one that was respectable and cute (read: not slutty....i like a challenge) and put all my time in, but went home empty handed. maybe i shoulda just taken the easy option, and taken home a ho.

actually, i don't know if i told you my girl related story for a couple months back. here goes:

so i'm walking home from my mate's house and there's a dude and two chicks sitting out the front of rmit on lonsdale street. one of them starts being all rowdy drunk coming up to me and shit, so i kinda avoided her and kept walking. i get a little further down the street and she comes running down behind me and she goes "hey, i'm just trying to show my friends that i can be a little vixen, so how's about a kiss for old times sake?". so i look her up and down and she's not bad, so i go "ok" thinking i'll get a peck and be on my way. nope. she damn near dry humped me there on the street with her tongue down my thraot for about 5 minutes. then we both stopped, she goes "ok, thanks, bye" and i'm on my way again.

Originally posted by Devilush

hahahahahaha

mr. abc you lost all your powers of big pimpin.

aweeeeeeeeee. <3

i didn't lose all of them, just the most important one unfortunately. oh well, with a little practise i'll figure it out. i guess i'm just a little rusty. i'm too used to not trying to pick up women. i've just gotta get my sleaze on again.

btw, i sent you a mail, i better get a reply dammit

Originally posted by SteveAustin

I've always thought the key was to be chill...but uninterested. Girls hate it when your not all over them trying to bust moves.

pick your wingmen carefully also.

Many girls have told me the same thing but it kinda sucks to have to act like your not on it when you so obviously are.

is it curious to anyone else that the suggestion of telling her how you feel has not come up yet? chicks dig honesty - i got homies that straight up ask girls they're into if they'd like to fool around, and it fucking works! either she's into you or she's not, cut and dry. so ask her point blank. if she goes for it, bling bling. if not, you know where you stand.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

i didn't lose all of them, just the most important one unfortunately. oh well, with a little practise i'll figure it out. i guess i'm just a little rusty. i'm too used to not trying to pick up women. i've just gotta get my sleaze on again.

btw, i sent you a mail, i better get a reply dammit

i know what you mean. i mean, look at me!!! if him and i ever break up....how will i ever get laid??? i totally forgot how to play the game, and i totally forgot how to flirt. maybe i should just go around kissing people. but then i would get some std or something bad.

and yes...i already forwarded the email message to my work email to keep me reminded of mr. abc. and i have some flictures to show you...including girls making out.

Originally posted by Devilush

i know what you mean. i mean, look at me!!! if him and i ever break up....how will i ever get laid??? i totally forgot how to play the game, and i totally forgot how to flirt. maybe i should just go around kissing people. but then i would get some std or something bad.

and yes...i already forwarded the email message to my work email to keep me reminded of mr. abc. and i have some flictures to show you...including girls making out.

how will you ever get laid if you and m******** break up? somehow i don't think you'll have that problem. but you should go around and kiss people. the world needs more love.

flicks of girls making out...mmmmmm...waiting patiently......

Originally posted by LDN_THING

Many girls have told me the same thing but it kinda sucks to have to act like your not on it when you so obviously are.

^^one of the hardest tings in the world to pull off. i fail :(

Originally posted by Behemoth

hit her in the head with a pipe and fuck her lifeless body. whats so tough about that?

I'm down with this guys advice.

No, but seriously............

Just do what he said.

Archived