IM IN THE £$£$£

Guest sneak

Guest sneak

i recently inherited £1500 (dunno what that is in $$) and i was hoping sum1 cud give me a decent idea on what to spend it on...atm, i can only think of getting a ped:cool:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

put like 1000-1500 into the back man...you will still have like a G to throw around some some shit for the car, electronics, pot....but seriously, invest some

here's another idea, find a girl and tell her "yo i'll take you with me to _________ and the shit is on me!" wow, you'll be getting laid the whole time you're down there dude! it'll be a shorter trip, but one that's more fun, unless you got a chick already, in which case make the bitch pay for her own ticket...

Guest sneak
Originally posted by cmeup

forgot to ask, what or how did you inherit tha money from?

someone die? or you collect on a bond or some shit? wtf?

;)

long story, but last year my dads mum died. now she died ar=t 84, livin thru both wars, and the reason she became wealthy was due to the fact that she and her husband (my dads dad) were put in japenese concentration camps. now the british government decided to give compensation to those who were put thru the ordeal (and i heard the stories, i wudnt wish that 2 ne1). so my grandma, left the money to her children (3) and to their kids (me, my 2 bros, and 4 cousins)

thanks for the ideas yall

Archived