im in so much fucking pain right now

$360

yes its true i cant even fathom how much im hurting right now. 12oz is the only distraction i have because i cant sleep anymore and nothing works in this house because i just moved in. otherwise, i would just be curled up on the floor begging for mercy. i have to wait for this fucking doctor to call. im never eating again if i have anything to do with it, as well as long exposure to the sun. that might mean i have to give up photography.uuuuuuggggghhhhhhh sorry i usually hold back from making pointless threads like this but i really just need to fixate myself on something else right now than my lower body. i swear if i have to go into the hospital again im going to force myself to die in my sleep. these are my favorite nights. i can buy them back

smileys that describes me best right now:

:sick: :twitch: :yuck: :bawling: :spent: :spent:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

uuugggh IBS or IBD im not sure. its called ulserative colitis, its like crohns but in the lower part of my digestive system. bassically my immune system is trying to kill me. and it hurts.a lot. i know whats going to happen to. they going to call me in, stick a bunch of IV'S in my arm, send a ton a steroids through my veins, and keep me in a room for the next week and a half.

Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

ask for pain killers

this is where it get really bad.

the first time i ever had any problems of this sort, was triggered by these.

why you ask?

well, i asked the same question to my doctor, a dorcot who is concidered "the best" doctor to work with this on the east coast. want to know what he said?

"i dont know." they know so little about this its scary, they dont know all the thing that trigger it, why it happend or most of all, how to cure it. the only thing that seems to help is steroids. now i know youre thinking "hey at least you be jacked by the time you get better." not the case, these are the same steroids they put you on for asthma, you know, the kind that you litterally cant stop eating and gain 10 pound in 2 weeks.

the only thing thats really hard to deal with, for me, is not so much the pain, but the fact that there is no cure. im stuck with this for the rest of my life....

Originally posted by onesecondple

i would say you were in prayers but i dont pray, just hope you get better

thanks dude.

so i just talked to my doctor and i dont have to go the hospital. im really relived about that. but. hes puting me on some different medication, that might take up to a week to work. looks like for the next week i will:

1. be starving myself(less food through my body=less pain=good)

2. be on 12oz way too much

3. watch a ton of discovery channel

4. be pissed that i cant go paint

Originally posted by $360

thanks dude.

so i just talked to my doctor and i dont have to go the hospital. im really relived about that. but. hes puting me on some different medication, that might take up to a week to work. looks like for the next week i will:

1. be starving myself(less food through my body=less pain=good)

2. be on 12oz way too much

3. watch a ton of discovery channel

4. be pissed that i cant go paint

whats he puttin you on? (im a pharmacy tech and i want to know what certain shit does and how it can be used, thats why i ask) and since your on all the time, hit me up, im on all the time too, pleesedontimme is my aim name

damn i had ulserative colitis u shit blood .. fuck i did ..but i got ya shit is one of the worst things to ever happen to me it sucks sorry for ya.. when i had that shit they made me take all kinds of dirtys ass meds like steriods and some shit i had to break the pill in half and put the shit in applesauce man shits real fucked up i dont think its gunna be gettin better too soon...shit fucks with ur body..ya well hope u get over this shit it sucks....

My mom had IBS but the doctors couldn't control and she ended up having to get part of her intestines removed. She had to have all kinds of crazy surgeries. She can't eat any fresh fruits, vegetables, beans, or grains at all. And shes always sick.

She takes these things called pro-biotics. Maybe you should ask your docor about them. I hope you get better.