I'm in love

Guest imported_Tesseract

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Swiffer Jet

beer tastes yucky :o

Heineken is out-right disgusting. It taste like they left a Beer out in the sun for two days and decided to put a label on it...

Personal opinion, please don;t take offense....

^^ cluetwo602 ive herd alot of people say that it tastes watery, but i like it, differnt people have different taste's :ballcap:

Aww you're in love with beer. I'm in love with argyle socks. black socks. sleeping. naps. ice cream . cream soda. dark hair. i also love sleeping next to my open window. but no <3 beer for me. wow i'm retarded. i need sleep./

i dont understand...whats all the hype with heineken? everyone i know drinks that shit avidly ( with the exception of my drinking partner and i) .....yes, i have a drinking partner...... anyway. i personally prefer dark beers...ales.... elephant is good. its really strong and you get super drunk...

the best part of tess is that you never know what youre gonna get when you click on a thread...

its could be as deep and turbulent as the human mind, or as shallow and tasty as a can of beer....

but its always on point......(clinks cans)....cheers to fridays

Guest imported_Tesseract

The only people allowed to snob heineken are belgians, it would be like hell importing fire from someplace else, if you're not belgian you're just a hater.

haha

Archived