Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I'm in love

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_Tesseract, Jul 24, 2003.

1. http://www.heinekeninternational.com/images/4_4158.jpg'>

I dunno if you scored one before, but since they changed the can theres a real charm concerning sixpacks.

2. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

Drank one the other day... Outstanding...
    Like little kegs. mmm

3. krie

krie Guest

oh they look cool
    how much beer's in them ?
    they look to be about 15cm's big ?

4. krie

krie Guest

i like the big long heiniken(sp) cans
    hold something like 500mls ? around that..there good

5. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

I think that's the "look" they're going for, little kegs. Yep those are good.

6. villain

villain Veteran Member

Hahaha yeah... I drank one of those bacardi wine cooler thingies and got like instant ulcer aggravation then i drank one of those heinekens in the little kegs and it was like pepto bismo!
    :dazed:

7. space base

space base Senior Member

my favorite beer is TSINGTAO and heinekin is my second favorite.

8. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet Elite Member

9. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

Heineken is out-right disgusting. It taste like they left a Beer out in the sun for two days and decided to put a label on it...

Personal opinion, please don;t take offense....

10. Spike

Spike Senior Member

How cool would it be if you could insert a little tap and then be drinking from it....

11. krie

krie Guest

^^ cluetwo602 ive herd alot of people say that it tastes watery, but i like it, differnt people have different taste's :ballcap:

12. unconscience

unconscience Banned

i perfonally like Bacardi Razz, Bacardi Limon, Southern Comfort, or Jager.:krunk:

not a big fan of beer. :yuck:

13. [​IMG]

14. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member