IM IN LOVE (details inside)

Guest postaholic

Guest postaholic

whats up fuckers... thats right, you read right, im in love :D

ahahahahahaha

man yall just dont know... little background, we had this group assignment in my intro to communications class right, and so i meet up with some of the group members and it turned out that only girls showed up, so it was teaser, thats me, and these three cool ass chicks. so im feeling good as fuck right, when i notice this one black chick in my group brought this other fine ass mexican chick friend of hers along to our group disussion since she couldnt find her group... (for the slow people that means she is also in my class)

so im like fuck yea, this girl was mad cute, pretty face, gorgeous smile, cute personality/attitude, sweet laugh, and dont even get me started on tha body.. thighs are thick, proper ass, and titties to complete the package... girl is bangin!!!!

so like that was last weekend right, and we were having a party at our apartment this past friday right, so i was planning on asking tha black chick and my mexican mami to come through right...

so anyways i was kinda nervous about asking them but i was leading up to it with conversations right, and so then i didnt get around to it before class let out... so after class i was gonna let them know about it but they power stepped up outta class and i lost umm... wel actualy the mexican girl wasnt there on friday it was just crystal tha black chick. and so i called up crystal right after class and let her know we were throwing a little get together and we would be drinking and shit like that... and at tha end of the message i asked her about her friend, the mexican chick and what was up with her... :king: however they never got back to me on the phone, and they didnt make it to tha party either, so i was like fuck maybe crystal didnt get tha message or wasnt feeling me. :o ahahahahhahaa

alright so that was friday all that shit went down right, and today, that being monday, we had class again right.

so im up in there chillin, and crystal and christina (the mexican one) walked in and crystal touches me on my shoulder and says: "teaser, i got your message and im sorry we couldnt make it but i was sick the whole weekend..." and then sat down next to me and then christina followed and sat down next to her.

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, my baby girl was looking good as fuck! im talking on some dressed to kill type shit :love2: looked all business woman like but sexy as fuck at tha same time..

and you know i had to pull out tha pimp gear, i knew going into this shit it was on, ahahahahahaha so i busted out this southpole collar shirt and these fat ass jean shorts that tha ladies love taking off when we gettin' freaky, along with some clean ass reeboks and some low cut socks :D hahahahahahaha

so anyways, i was nervous, and crystal was hella sweating me question wise, and i was slippin' at first, but i was like fuck it calm down, and whatever, cuz christina was asking me some questions an shit to right, stupid shit... just to be talking to me, i know she is feeling me and i love that shit.

i love when you can tell when a girl is feeling you. and girls are so predictable when they got like a girlfriend to help them 'run game'

you know what im talking about, like they write little notes back and forth and giggle alot, and all that other shit they be doing when they feeling a guy, and since that class is a media class we have this high tech fucking room we're in, and then they got cameras on us and they are recording the class, so i was peeping ole girl in tha cameras and she was looking at me alot, and i kept smiling and looking back at her to. :love:

sigh, im over joyed right now... im not gonna sweat this to much, cuz here is tha kicker, she is about to be 22 and im only about to be 21. sometimes girls hate that, but then again she is hella playful and whatnot so maybe she'll be feeling me. but we'll see...

:love2: :king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest postaholic
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Let me get this straight......people actually call you teaser???

do you say your real name on here? well billy?

:rolleyes:

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by TonySuprano

dawg, u need a cover up, thats the worst tattoo ever!

you deserve a dick thump on your forehead if you believe i have that anywhere on my body...

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by non-hetero

A first girlfriend is exciting for everyone, but settle down.

hahaha who said anything about getting her as my girl? ;)

ahahahahah naw just kidding...

she is fine though...

:king:

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

wait a minute...

your kicking it to girls who write notes back and forth?

you sure they're 22 and not 13?

you are hurtin...

jigga please... you wish you could get tha girl im about to...

please believe it:D

Watch out for those mexican chicks. once you start fuckin' one of 3 things will happen.

1: They'll plump up like a ripe tomato.

2: They'll get pregnant cause there ultra fertile.

3: They'll get super fine and you'll get wooped.

Seen it happen to all tomany homies.

Archived