im in josh land

Guest platapie

Guest platapie

so my brohters girlfreind comves over wanted to take this skin tag and wart off of me. i thaught it was hella getto, but i wanted the shit off for free(she works as a plastic sureguon) but she asked me about the pain. and i suggest i want some painkillers. she hooke dit up i didnt feel shit , bu tnow im jsu so insianily drugged it kicks so much ass.

viva the hook upps.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest platapie
Originally posted by wiseguy

holy shit he's so wasted, rather than glorifying it, he should teach the kids on here about the dangers of backyard surgery.

nah it wasnt liek that geto she had all her equitment from her office and shit. woop im still loopy

dude don't be a fag. doctors just cut those skin tags off with clippers and send you home in 10 minutes. As for the wart what did she do? Freeze it off. They do shit all the time like nothing in a few minutes. Take some tylenol and be a man.

:dazed:

Originally posted by Pistol

dude don't be a fag. doctors just cut those skin tags off with clippers and send you home in 10 minutes. As for the wart what did she do? Freeze it off. They do shit all the time like nothing in a few minutes. Take some tylenol and be a man.

:dazed:

hahaha. hes right, you know.

Guest platapie

i dont care about the pain thing. i was tryign to get fucked up. and it worked so poop on you. if i was tryign to be a man id be fine with goign at it all tuff guy. but the free drugs are what i was stoked on. well im ready for bed now.

Archived