Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I'm in a thread starting mood....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Abracadabra, May 16, 2002.

1. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

sour skittles rule. i've munched down about 3 boxes of the shit today. they're the best. i love the yellow ones. they're got the most tang. anyone outside australia have these things called warheads before? super sour shit. fuckin dope. i used to love those things. i don't think they make them anymore though. lame. i like sour things. i love to cut a lemon in half and dig in. beautiful. yeah! cool thread. mr abc.

2. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

lilt is cool too. i'm hooked ever since i got a bottle out of a vending machine at heathrow airport upon arrival to europe. this shit is the dopeness. and red bull too. don't front. cool thread starter mr abc oner gee nigguh what nigguh who like whoa

3. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

sour shit rules :eek: i love lemons! actually any citris is great :crazy:

4. 23578

23578 Elite Member

whiskey sours, and sour patch kids also rule.

5. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

warheads were the shit! those things would have you like....

http://www.rubberchickens.com/4goof.jpg'>

WHOA!

6. 23578

23578 Elite Member

damn that sig. rocks Mr. Alphabet guy.

7. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i cant really stand sweets...

but for your new sig you could put down "not 123's":eek:

8. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

9. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

sour skittles suck ass , regular skittles are way better , but JELLY TOTS kick shit up like dust stormes on a shit farm .

10. Sevs210

Sevs210 Junior Member

Gummy nerds frozen own you all

11. Eski

Eski Guest

ahhh the days of seeing how many warheads you could fit in your mouth before you broke down and cryed...good times...

sour skittles are the sheezy

12. Smok

Smok Guest

I always prefered the hot warheads. Actually, I like any thing hot. Yesterday, I was digging through my brother's spices, tossing a little bit of everything in my mouth, white pepper, Mexican chilis, some other weird shit, then after the cayenne I finally broke down and drank a glass of water.

Anyway, fuck sour, hot is where it's at.

13. rip

rip Elite Member

where in the hell do u guys live? they still make warheads over here.