I'm in a thread starting mood....

Abracadabra

sour skittles rule. i've munched down about 3 boxes of the shit today. they're the best. i love the yellow ones. they're got the most tang. anyone outside australia have these things called warheads before? super sour shit. fuckin dope. i used to love those things. i don't think they make them anymore though. lame. i like sour things. i love to cut a lemon in half and dig in. beautiful. yeah! cool thread. mr abc.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lilt is cool too. i'm hooked ever since i got a bottle out of a vending machine at heathrow airport upon arrival to europe. this shit is the dopeness. and red bull too. don't front. cool thread starter mr abc oner gee nigguh what nigguh who like whoa

Guest Eski

ahhh the days of seeing how many warheads you could fit in your mouth before you broke down and cryed...good times...

sour skittles are the sheezy

Guest Smok

I always prefered the hot warheads. Actually, I like any thing hot. Yesterday, I was digging through my brother's spices, tossing a little bit of everything in my mouth, white pepper, Mexican chilis, some other weird shit, then after the cayenne I finally broke down and drank a glass of water.

Anyway, fuck sour, hot is where it's at.

Archived