Im In a bad mood beacuse of fuckers wearing baggy pants.

JoeyLawrence

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh, well if its not cool then fuck. i better go pick up a gay disco shirt thats tight as fuck and some tight pants that are faded and get a little bigger at the bottom, a pair of pumas, some gucci glasses, and rock a beckham haircut. oh yeah, dont forget the band tattoo around my bicep. talk about fags......

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

I don`t wear TIGHT keans I wear comfortable jeans. I have pairs that are not baggy but loose. And I also have baggy pants............But Baggy is just the way I like it.....No crotch restricting for me

yeah i kinda agree with you israel. i feel stupid in size 36 now but im still not gonna go get some pants that are mad tight just because all the gay fashion designers tell people theyre cool now. you should see how many barnies there are in sydney rollin around like their fuckin sister or gay roommate dresses them and they think theyre the shit. its unfuckinbelievable how many heads have that gay beckham mohawk that he rocked last year. i swear to god if you walk down town youll see someone with that haircut every block. no joke. they dont seem to grasp the concept of something being played the fuck out. its played beyond belief and theyre still getting props for it like they innovated that style. and these motherfuckers try and say that wife beaters are gay. literally though. cats over here in syndey think wifebeaters are a gay trademark while theyre walking around lookin like they gobble cock all day long. shit annoys teh fuck out of me....

Re: tight pants are allot worse(for guys)

Originally posted by FUCK_ISRAEL

It depends on your age, if your already past high school then youe better quit that shit, you get no respect, unless you have a big fat ass and you got ugly shoes theres no reason to wear baggies. I guess its also depending on your style too, if thats your style then cool, just dont fake your style, it shows if you fake it or not. But why bug yourself for how others look??

No one cares what you think you dickrider get tha fuck outta here!

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Sydney has the highest gay population in Australia Jah need I say more??? And they are all trying to be the number one biter BITCH.......Go to Melbourne where the people are 100% better..You will still see some weirded out fuckers with no sense in wearing clothes...They buy what is in the fashion magazines..Because they want to be cool....

Originally posted by SMUGGLER RSH

Sydney has the highest gay population in Australia Jah need I say more??? And they are all trying to be the number one biter BITCH.......Go to Melbourne where the people are 100% better..You will still see some weirded out fuckers with no sense in wearing clothes...They buy what is in the fashion magazines..Because they want to be cool....

i know this. but im talking about dudes who arent gay. people who arent gay here dress like theyre flaming out of control. but people dont see it as gay here. they think its cool cus its pretty much like youd see in a gucci mag or something. its so played its not even funny anymore though. it used to be funny just because i wasnt used to seeing guys walking around in shit like that thinking theyre actually cool, but now its just annoying. mainly because bitches actually jock those fags. and i know all i have to do is go buy some new gear that makes me look like every other fucker in sydney and i could pull girls ten times easier but im not fuckin doin it. i do need some new threads though....

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

I understand what your saying....But think about it do you want to pull a mindless jocking bitch?? Or a smart and funny girl...Shit if they jock you wearing weird gay pants they will stalk you and never leave you alone..They go for that type because they are scared of what society will say because they ARE THE SO CALLED FASHION BOY`s and if they pull anyone else then they are freaks......^^^^^^^^^

Guest -MOE LESTER-

tight pants are for fags...they are not comfortable at fucking all....serious popgun, dont tell me your one of those fucking gay GAP models who sport the tight pants and gay hair cuts

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

tight pants are for fags...they are not comfortable at fucking all....serious popgun, dont tell me your one of those fucking gay GAP models who sport the tight pants and gay hair cuts

GAP? mannn fuck you. Im wearing some levis 501's. Ill post a pic if i can get a digital camera tonight or tomorrow or something.

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by PopGunWar

GAP? mannn fuck you. Im wearing some levis 501's. Ill post a pic if i can get a digital camera tonight or tomorrow or something.

i wear size 36 fubu jeans stolen from ross

Originally posted by jah

yeah i kinda agree with you israel. i feel stupid in size 36 now but im still not gonna go get some pants that are mad tight just because all the gay fashion designers tell people theyre cool now. you should see how many barnies there are in sydney rollin around like their fuckin sister or gay roommate dresses them and they think theyre the shit. its unfuckinbelievable how many heads have that gay beckham mohawk that he rocked last year. i swear to god if you walk down town youll see someone with that haircut every block. no joke. they dont seem to grasp the concept of something being played the fuck out. its played beyond belief and theyre still getting props for it like they innovated that style. and these motherfuckers try and say that wife beaters are gay. literally though. cats over here in syndey think wifebeaters are a gay trademark while theyre walking around lookin like they gobble cock all day long. shit annoys teh fuck out of me....

yo, if the "beckham mohawk" is like a weird mullet, bedhead, homohawk hybrid, then that shit is so popular right now in NY. so fuckin annoying looking at all these fashionista! urbanista! dorks. go back to the sticks and stop hangin in williamsburg you stupid shmucks!

who cares...no matter how you dress your still gonna still have stupid stereotypes about different styles....this is the 2nd worst thing to hip hop vs. rap bullshit.....get over it if your so fucking independent you wouldn't have to argue about stupid shit like this..any wayyyyy..im gonna go take a shower i smell like doush

the only time i dont like baggy pants are when they are made of like plastic or velcro or whatever and they're shiny and have little gadgets on them. that that skater retro look and i hate it, its ugly and there's no class in it. however, if your a hardcore gangster with the shaved head and clean cut and creased then its all good cause it all matches down to one style and it looks clean cut so long as your rocking some jewlery and peircings and not driving a gremlin, you gotta be rolling on something descent to get the whole look of "clean cut" for a certain style.

for those hating on tight pants that are faded or bleached, well you certainly dont know about what the females like, if you want bitches then you must know what they like, and yeah, they love when cocks wear faded/bleached pants and tight shirts with gucci glasses, it shows class and it shows that you must have money, if you dont then they will find out sooner or later so get what you can take.

there is certain styles that get you different thing like dressing nice to an interview gets you the job, or dressing like a gangster gets you bitches, dressing like a prettyboy gets you a relashionship with a fine ass female and etc. im saying this out of knowledge, i've seen it before and i know what gets you a female ar whatever, even little things like plucking your eyebrows gets you more girls or adding an extra peircing or a certain haircut.

Guest imported_Tesseract

THE STRUGGLE OF BEING COOL...

STOP WEARING BAGGY THIS YEAR, START AGAIN IN TWO YEARS

...FOR 23 YEARS MY BALLS ARE BIG, COMFORT IS THE ONLY COOLNESS I'M AWARE OF

WHEN I WEAR TIGHT PANTS I CUT OUT THE POCKETS FOR BALL VENTILATION AND EASY REARAGNEMENT. THEN I'LL PRETENT MY BOTH HANDS ARE BUSY AND KINDLY ASK FROM YOUR GIRL TO REACH MY KEYS FROM MY POCKETS.....HAIRYBIGBALLS 2002

EURO.KING.NERD.

thank you

Archived