1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Im In a bad mood beacuse of fuckers wearing baggy pants.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by JoeyLawrence, Oct 18, 2002.

1. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

Im In a bad mood beacuse of fuckers wearing baggy pants.

Discussion started by JoeyLawrence - Oct 18, 2002

I mean, shit...what the fuck are you trying to prove? It's not cool to wear baggy shit anymore. FUCK.
    http://home.tbp.mb.ca/~julez/pics/rave/99/07/ravers.jpg'>

Fags.

I mean...you cant even see their pants but you know they gotta be fuckin baggy.

JoeyLawrence - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. TheDeadGuy

TheDeadGuy New Jack

TheDeadGuy - Replied Oct 18, 2002

kind of like the do's and don'ts in VICE magazine, only not funny at all.

TheDeadGuy - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  3. Wi$H

Wi$H 12oz Junior Member

Wi$H - Replied Oct 18, 2002

what ur cloths r skin tight?

Wi$H - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  4. Ronnie Dobbs

Ronnie Dobbs 12oz Senior Member

Ronnie Dobbs - Replied Oct 18, 2002

end the rave

Ronnie Dobbs - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  5. jah

jah 12oz Elite Member

jah - Replied Oct 18, 2002

oh, well if its not cool then fuck. i better go pick up a gay disco shirt thats tight as fuck and some tight pants that are faded and get a little bigger at the bottom, a pair of pumas, some gucci glasses, and rock a beckham haircut. oh yeah, dont forget the band tattoo around my bicep. talk about fags......

jah - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  6. 455

455 Guest

455 - Replied Oct 18, 2002

fuck fashion.

7. SMUGGLER RSH

SMUGGLER RSH Guest

SMUGGLER RSH - Replied Oct 18, 2002

I don`t wear TIGHT keans I wear comfortable jeans. I have pairs that are not baggy but loose. And I also have baggy pants............But Baggy is just the way I like it.....No crotch restricting for me

8. jah

jah 12oz Elite Member

yeah i kinda agree with you israel. i feel stupid in size 36 now but im still not gonna go get some pants that are mad tight just because all the gay fashion designers tell people theyre cool now. you should see how many barnies there are in sydney rollin around like their fuckin sister or gay roommate dresses them and they think theyre the shit. its unfuckinbelievable how many heads have that gay beckham mohawk that he rocked last year. i swear to god if you walk down town youll see someone with that haircut every block. no joke. they dont seem to grasp the concept of something being played the fuck out. its played beyond belief and theyre still getting props for it like they innovated that style. and these motherfuckers try and say that wife beaters are gay. literally though. cats over here in syndey think wifebeaters are a gay trademark while theyre walking around lookin like they gobble cock all day long. shit annoys teh fuck out of me....

9. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

E-DubleSkilZ - Replied Oct 18, 2002

Re: tight pants are allot worse(for guys)

No one cares what you think you dickrider get tha fuck outta here!

E-DubleSkilZ - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  10. SMUGGLER RSH

SMUGGLER RSH Guest

Sydney has the highest gay population in Australia Jah need I say more??? And they are all trying to be the number one biter BITCH.......Go to Melbourne where the people are 100% better..You will still see some weirded out fuckers with no sense in wearing clothes...They buy what is in the fashion magazines..Because they want to be cool....

11. jah

jah 12oz Elite Member

i know this. but im talking about dudes who arent gay. people who arent gay here dress like theyre flaming out of control. but people dont see it as gay here. they think its cool cus its pretty much like youd see in a gucci mag or something. its so played its not even funny anymore though. it used to be funny just because i wasnt used to seeing guys walking around in shit like that thinking theyre actually cool, but now its just annoying. mainly because bitches actually jock those fags. and i know all i have to do is go buy some new gear that makes me look like every other fucker in sydney and i could pull girls ten times easier but im not fuckin doin it. i do need some new threads though....

12. SMUGGLER RSH

SMUGGLER RSH Guest

I understand what your saying....But think about it do you want to pull a mindless jocking bitch?? Or a smart and funny girl...Shit if they jock you wearing weird gay pants they will stalk you and never leave you alone..They go for that type because they are scared of what society will say because they ARE THE SO CALLED FASHION BOY`s and if they pull anyone else then they are freaks......^^^^^^^^^

13. krie

krie Guest

krie - Replied Oct 18, 2002

[​IMG]

14. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

JoeyLawrence - Replied Oct 18, 2002

^^^ your name alone tells me to toss your statement right into the "i dont have a clue what im saying because i was molested as a child and am a repressed homosexual piece of shit" pile.

fuck you and fuck your username.

popgunwar.proISRAEL.

JoeyLawrence - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  15. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

-MOE LESTER- - Replied Oct 18, 2002

tight pants are for fags...they are not comfortable at fucking all....serious popgun, dont tell me your one of those fucking gay GAP models who sport the tight pants and gay hair cuts