i'm having trouble getting it up...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diggity

i'm still out on what i think about this. the downside is yeah, you'll probably see little pen tags all around your little cousin's room, but on the upside, if this has anywhere near the same effect that the tony hawk games have had on skateboarding, little kids are really fucking sick these days. sure there will be kids just like at the skateparks talking some smack about doing backjumps while getting rushed by the vandal squad while doodling at their local legal, but theres always been kids that do that shit. solution, beat them up, thats what happens to them in the game right?

regaurdless of all this bitching all of you are gonna play this thing at one time or another. Atleast Ecko is doing this and real writers were involved in the production of it.

bitch and wine

Originally posted by ClueTwo@Jan 19 2005, 06:24 AM

Amazing..So this is a game right? I bet this will go over well with the FCC..

The FCC has absolutly no jurisdiction over video games. In fact, no one does. Congress has tried and failed multiple times and the best they could do was get a voluntary ratings system in effect that is pretty meaningless. And the arguement that this game is far less worse then any of the other many games that feature many different illegal activities will pretty much win any case against it. But really this will slip under the radars like so many other games do these days. I mean in Postal 2 you could burn children and then piss on their corpses and no one made a peep about it. Not trying to rant you out Clue, just sayin.