im having an emergency

Guest mikro137

Guest mikro137

ok i need a copy of windows xp pro , or windows 2000 pro asap (cd keys if necissary) i have to finish building a computer before tomorrow , and i have no working OS cds , except for server editions (and no one normal needs those) im thinking dirty habit , maybe you could front me a copy? through aim , or uploading it to a server? i dunno let a nigguh know

xjohnnyxeb4yx is my aim

stevemikrojones@hotmail.com for msn people.

thank you in advance if you can help.

mikroism

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest mikro137

well i found a copy of 2k at the 11th hour here. thanks for the help (useless , but amusing!) and i hopes to god that i can get this done in 4 hours so i can get that skrilla , because i am broke. the trip to the bar helped me out greatly

Guest mikro137

update.....

ok the 2k failed horribly.

but the xp disc i found works now! fucking right! word up , its 6 am , and im finally looking at sleep!

wooooooooord up!

Guest mikro137

final update

ok after what was it , like 9 hours? i am now installing the last bit of crap on this pile of shit. some how some way i fucking got this machine ready for the person whos buying it.

lets list my problems

1 yinzerexpress broke the agp slot , while the card was still in it. yet i some hhow through some kind of maricle had an old non agp video card laying around.

2 not having an os was NO FUN

3 finding the os was no help , because none of the cds worked

4 figured out that my gay ass forgot to put the primary HD on the primary channel.....

5 fought with numerous OS cds until after many failed attempts . i got a 5-in-1 xp cd to work.

6 5-in-1 cd didnt work past the file copy

7 somehow fixed that as well

8 gay ass OS cd was one with the activation not activated (thank you pain in the ass microsoft)

9 rebooted to find that i couldnt run the crack tool

10 somehow through my master skill i realized that i could run the crack from task manager in safe mode (how i got this far i still dont know)

11 crack tool was a tool and decided to be a pain in my ass

12 smoked many cigarettes (i was down to like 3 a day at one point this week)

13 crack tool finally decided to work.

14 finished installing gay ass software.

15 im crawling into bed in like 3 seconds here.

let us not forget the following things

1 compaq computers are trash no matter how much you repair em , and make em work better than new

2 microsoft is a horrible pain in my ass.

3 driving drunk home from the bar , with your girlfreind , and 2 drunk ass roomates , is a good way to relieve stress.

and finally

yuengling porter is the poor mans guiness.

fuck all

good night.

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by crave

i hope the stressing was worth it, paper wise. what did you do and how much did you charge?

i amde 200 bux this morning , it was all worth it (i was only charging 150)

so the 50 dollar tip was wellllll deserved.

Archived