IM gunna be in Arizona this weekend

E-DubleSkilZ

I barely ever go somewhere new. So this is gunna be fun. Supposedly theres this river near Phoenix where people put kegs on this inner tubes and all these people sit in the river drinking beer all day?

I dunno whatever im gunna be drunk all day - every day this weekend..who whoooooo...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by TonySuprano

Supposedly theres this river near Phoenix where people put kegs on this inner tubes and all these people sit in the river drinking beer all day?

swimming and drinking dont mix !! be sure to pack your floatation device young man...

Man...that'd be the best floatin' down a river drinkin' from a keg....

I too am takin' a trip to my hometown this weekend...

I'll be drunk and stoned in the middle of no where in the desert all week...god I can't wait.

matthew.....thirteen.

Re: Re: IM gunna be in Arizona this weekend

Originally posted by avils

swimming and drinking dont mix !! be sure to pack your floatation device young man...

I saw floatees at the store for like a dollar. Man ill be getting all the chicks wearing some bright orange floatees like there wristbands!

Re: Re: Re: IM gunna be in Arizona this weekend

Originally posted by TonySuprano

I saw floatees at the store for like a dollar. Man ill be getting all the chicks wearing some bright orange floatees like there wristbands!

YES ! and just think, whilst normally you would have to use your hands to keep you afloat (i.e treading water) you will now have two hands free to pleasure the ladies...

viva la butt !! (yay for butt ???)

Originally posted by Mr.LonelyHeart

I once read a story about a guy doing that at the place you're probably going to....and his leg got eaten up by some kind of mysterious bacteria. Guy ended up with a stump for a leg..or maybe it was both. Ever since reading that I've had no desire to go "tubing".

hell nah, your making that up...dont be jealous of my water wingsxxxxx

Guest ctrl+alt+del

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH MY EYES?!?!

I thought this thread said, "Im going to be arrested this weekend"

i dont know if its dyslexia or what

Archived