I'm graduating from high school today.

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro

My grad party....relatives giving me pen and pencil sets. My Grandma came through with a gift card from Home Depot. I painted for days!!!!

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Wow, you guys suck. I know your keeping it real but shit, imagine if someone said that to you when you where fresh out of highschool.

My advice- Go to college, study your ass off but also make time for life.(But remember to keep your mind on school) Get a job in what you like to do, not want others want to do. Try to travel as much as you can.

yeah definitely go to college, i didnt and i wish i had. dont flunk out either. and what sneakandcreep said about traveling cus in ten years when you have a gf or wife or kid or mortgage, you will be shit out of luck or have to take the family with you when you travel

Guest Ginger Bread Man

when i graduated. i hardle knew anyone so i didnt want to go to the ceremony. my family coerced me into it... u will have fun at those parties for sure though..

I didn't get to walk at my h.s. graduation. My counselor was a bitch and I was taking a couple classes at adult school so I could graduate. I missed the deadline to finish the class by a a few minutes. So, i graduated but couldn't be in the ceremony. Not really a big deal.