Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I'm graduating from high school today.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Issac Brock, Jun 15, 2006.

1. Issac Brock

Issac Brock Elite Member

and i'm totally getting a laptop. Which is way more exciting to me than the ceremony. Ugh...

2. Harvey Wallbanger

Harvey Wallbanger Dirty Dozen Crew

Congratulations on your new diploma and sunburn.

3. Today is the first day of your life.

4. Issac Brock

Issac Brock Elite Member

Definitely true. I had rehearsal yesterday and had to sit in the sun. I'm irish and pale and can't tan so my neck was dying out there. Definitely putting on some sunscreen before I leave today.

5. Harvey Wallbanger

Harvey Wallbanger Dirty Dozen Crew

Getting a sunburn is an integral part of every graduation ceremony I have ever attended.

6. shotgun

shotgun New Jack

I feel so old.

I wish I were graduating, but instead I'm studying for a microbiology final.

7. Flavicon

Flavicon Senior Member

I feel old again,

I don't like it

But congrats.

8. Highschool graduation seems so long ago......ahhh to be young again.

9. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

My graduation would have been last week if I hadn't dropped out...me and my other friends who weren't graduating (hooray for summer school diplomas) had a cookout, got fucked up, and played wiffleball

Congrats though

10. Flavicon

Flavicon Senior Member

You could have been playing wiffleball with the cool kids, Isaac. Too bad you're so lame.

11. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

Congrats! After grad parties are always fun...

12. My grad party....relatives giving me pen and pencil sets. My Grandma came through with a gift card from Home Depot. I painted for days!!!!

13. thinksucks

thinksucks Member

i graduated in summer school, skippin my senior year. the ceremony was in the auditorium and it was people from different schools from all over the county, including a couple really old people like 20s and 30s haha no sunburn for me

14. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

This is true and that sucks for you kid! Welcome to the real world I hope you die young and in a car crash cause life sucks.

15. Flavicon

Flavicon Senior Member

^^truth

Be prepared for constant dissapointment, dispair, heartbreak, drama, death of family and friends, etc.

you'll get used to it