Im gonna kill myself..

shameless self promotion

Up Date: Im gonna kill myself..

No laughing matter, my roomate who is a diabetic got real sick last night and i took him to the hospital...well i was there till four and ended up passing out when i got back....tooootally forgot to set my alarm for my BIGGEST FINAL OF THE FUCKIN HISTORY OF MY LIFE...and totally fucking missed it.....and can i take it agian..nope the dickhead professor is giving me an f...great...im gonna go listen to depressing music, or drink heavily....I FUCKIN HATE SCHOOL.

Alright heres the deal, made some phone calls and went to see some people..the teacher is being a dick and administration is too..they gave me a d cause they said it was the best they could do...i needed a c to pass the class because of a missed exam when a good friend of mine passed away...its fuckin retarded...once agian, i hate school..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Did you explain to the prof that your roomate got sick and that you were at the hospital? If so and he still won't let you make up the final, then appeal his decision. Make an appointment with the head of the department or the dean. See what they say about all this.

Archived