I'm gonna kill myself

SpyD

So I get in from the airport at 4am this morning and have to be up at 7 for work right. Go into my garage and I'm so sleepy that I trip on something and cut my leg. ok no big deal. Get in the car and go to work. I notice that I dont have my phone (treo 650) and figure I just left it at home. I spend all day searching for it until I decide to check the garage....... and there was my baby laying face down in the dust! DEAD! a single tear escaped my eyes.

treo5sm.jpg

/discuss

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How much do those fucking things run? Every time I'm in a cell shop I look at those like 'damn' date=' I wouldn't mind having one of those things' and then I see that they're like $500 and I think to myself 'Nah, I'll just save that chunk of change for my PS3 later this year...'[/quote']

you can cop a 650 on ebay for around $150-200. well worth it. I dont ever want to have a non-smartphone(dumb-phone?) ever again

NIGGAS WITH THESE PHONES BE STANDING AROUND LOOKIN LIKE THEY FEEL MAD IMPORTANT, TILL I PULL OUT 2 PHONES AND START TAKIN YAK ORDERS...WHOSE IMPORTANT NOW BITCH!!! GOHEAD AND PLAY YOUR SOLITAIRE WHILE I USE MY BOOST PHONE TO MAKE DIRECT SALES!!!! HOLLA POW!!!! "STYLUS" ASS NIGGAS. FUCK A "STYLUS"

Guest R@ndomH3ro
you can cop a 650 on ebay for around $150-200. well worth it. I dont ever want to have a non-smartphone(dumb-phone?) ever again

And why not??

I SCHEME THE INSURANCE FOR A LITTLE BIT, NOWADAYS NIGGAS MAKE YOU PAY CRAZY GUAP FOR A NEW ONE, NIGGAS AT FEDTEL TALKIN BOUT 350 FOR A REPLACEMENT i860. YEAINO!! I WAS FUCKIN WITH THAT TREO SHIT, BUT IM PRETTY SURE NIGGAS WONT REPLACE YA PHONE [FOR CHEAP] IF ITS ONE OF THOSE CRAZY TIME MACHINE MICROWAVE PDA SHITS. NIGGAS DID TOO MANY SCHEMES WITH THOSE AND FUCKED IT UP FOR THE REST OF US.

And why not??

my treo was just so dope. I used it for organizing my shit instead of writing things down and losing it, I always had my phone with me and so I always had my appointments/tasks. the mobile web on this thing was 1000 times better than phones I'd had before, and the 700p with EVDO(cell phone broadband) will be even better. the full QWERTY keypad makes typing memos and chatting on AIM easy as pie. PALM OS has a bunch of good software apps for pretty much anything u need to do, and playing games on it got me through so many boring ass econ lectures

Guest R@ndomH3ro
my treo was just so dope. I used it for organizing my shit instead of writing things down and losing it' date=' I always had my phone with me and so I always had my appointments/tasks. the mobile web on this thing was 1000 times better than phones I'd had before, and the 700p with EVDO(cell phone broadband) will be even better. the full QWERTY keypad makes typing memos and chatting on AIM easy[/color'] as pie. PALM OS has a bunch of good software apps for pretty much anything u need to do, and playing games on it got me through so many boring ass econ lectures

Good to know, I am stuck with my BlackBerry 7100. I need a new phone:(

hahah for a second there i thought you had a dead baby on your hands...

then i realized you were talkin about your phone

also, im digging the personalized text/colors you got going on with ur posts. I know exactly whos talking without even needing to look at the name

word up

yo' date=' anyone know the low down on cell insurance scams? I remember someone talkin about just throwin their shit in the street when they wanted a new one

yeah, they wont replace a water damaged phone,,if you say it was stolen they want a police report with it,and if you send it back broken there is a good chance that theyll say it was you fault and not replace it

your best bet is to say you lost it and pay the deductable..........

Guest R@ndomH3ro
I feel so unconnected without my phone. I was supposed to go see superman with this chick tonight' date=' but I dont know her phone number. I had put it in t[/color']he treo but hadn't sync'ed yet.

Ha ha, you suck. Thats what you get for not hollerin at your boy when you where in the neighborhood.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
hahaha' date=' did you ever find out who did it? did you retaliate?[/quote']

Nope, but I do have some supspects. Still sifting through the evidence.